| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Remake Movies

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
A lot more remake than I thought. You name a movie that has been a remake tell us if you like the first one or the second one. Here some that I have watch both.

Ocean's Eleven(2001) or Ocean's 11(1960) me it is the 1960 one.
Bad News Bears(2005) or Bad News Bears(1976) me it the 1976.

A lot more remake than I thought. You name a movie that has been a remake tell us if you like the first one or the second one. Here some that I have watch both.

Ocean's Eleven(2001) or Ocean's 11(1960) me it is the 1960 one.
Bad News Bears(2005) or Bad News Bears(1976) me it the 1976.

Ocean's 11 (2001) is one of my top 15 favorite movies. It's fun pulling for the bad guys here. I do agree wholeheartedly with you about the Bad News Bears.

The Last of the Mohicans...1992 blows away 1936. As silly as it sounds, the music in the climax of the movie keeps me glued in to the movie. That and that Daniel Day-Lewis is a hell of an actor, too! The rest of it is...okay.

True Grit 1969 v. 2010...That's a tough one. John Wayne's presence alone should make the original better (it does).

John Wayne v. Jeff Bridges: Original
Glen Campbell v. Matt Damon: Original (I just have too hard of a time trying to justify Matt Damon in a western...)
Kim Darby v. Hailee Stanfield: Remake
Jeff Corey v. Josh Brolin: Remake
Robert Duvall v. Barry Pepper: That's a tie. Duvall's always going to be one of my favorite actors because of Godfather and Godfather II. Pepper's a pretty good bad ass when he wants to be (unlike Damon...)

Back
Top Bottom