| FTBL Reggie Bush suing for nil and more

bamaledge

Vigilate, et audax
If he is awarded this, college football is over. It would set a precedent for every past player to do the same thing and there is not enough money to pay multiple thousands if not millions of past players. If this is allowed to happen, I will not spend another dime on college football.

Have you read what is going on with UNLV m’s starting QB? Sitting out the rest of the year and taking a shirt. Damn. Said certain representations were made to him and he agreed to go there and play, and now it’s obvious those are not being met. Sounds like he was promised some $$ and someone is not paying. Talk about stuff getting crazy. Now he’s burning a year of his life at that school and sitting it out. I’m sure he’ll go elsewhere next year for his final year of eligibility.

Have you read what is going on with UNLV m’s starting QB? Sitting out the rest of the year and taking a shirt. Damn. Said certain representations were made to him and he agreed to go there and play, and now it’s obvious those are not being met. Sounds like he was promised some $$ and someone is not paying. Talk about stuff getting crazy. Now he’s burning a year of his life at that school and sitting it out. I’m sure he’ll go elsewhere next year for his final year of eligibility.
Yes, this is now the time for these situations to occur. It used to be, "keep a kid happy until signing day", then "get them enrolled", "get past the portal closing date". Now you can add, "keep him happy until he gets past the redshirt window during the season".

If he is awarded this, college football is over. It would set a precedent for every past player to do the same thing and there is not enough money to pay multiple thousands if not millions of past players. If this is allowed to happen, I will not spend another dime on college football.

I had missed him getting his trophy back. It's rich asking for his NIL. He got it when he was in school.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sluka ended up with his O cord at the next stop..The GO-GO offense is fire now..Maybe even the coach..There is a lot of talk about them moving on from UNLV quickly..

IMO, this is isolated situation. He's suing for the money he lost during the time he was banned.

UNLV running back Michael Allen announced Wednesday on social media that he intends to redshirt and enter the transfer portal at the end of the regular season. His decision was made public hours after starting quarterback Matthew Sluka announced he was leaving the program after it did not fulfill NIL "commitments." Allen transferred to UNLV from NC State this offseason and rushed 19 times for 108 yards through the Rebels' first three games.

Back
Top Bottom