| FTBL Read this UT junk

...and the best response to this post, by far...

boomtownmadman // Sep 17th 2007 at 8:48 am

It is completely stunning to see you prop up UT’s joke of a football team by trying to undercut what is happening in Tuscaloosa.

Stunning, I tell ya.

That is typical UT fan……..measuring their successes by what we do.

As any of my friends know, I’ve been an advocate for getting rid of Fulmer for a long time. As I sat among UT fans and family members in The Swamp, those feelings only intensified. It was so bad that Urban Meyer had his starters in late into the fourth quarter.

Why? Because he has no respect for a UT program that simply doesn’t deserve any right now. Also, because he fears no retribution in the next few years from a team that quite obviously has a gulf the size of Fulmer’s belly between it and the cream of the crop.

I love these statements :lol:

Why? Because he has no respect for a UT program that simply doesn’t deserve any right now. Also, because he fears no retribution in the next few years from a team that quite obviously has a gulf the size of Fulmer’s belly between it and the cream of the crop.

Looks like Meyer has about as much respect for the Viles as the old ball coach did.

Check this out lol.

"So, go ahead and gloat, Bama fans. Talk about your past."

Now check this sentance out just below that one.

"Just remember what your record is against UT since 1994 "

He makes fun of us for talking about the past but then proceedes to talk about the past.

What a nipple.

I have to agree with a few points he made. We seen the problem and made a change. I seriously doubt that they will get rid of Fulmer.

Their AD loves him and stands behind every decision he makes. What I love is they had a bad year in 05' and if things continue to go bad this year that will be 2 off years out of 3. So recruiting will suffer.

Check out this quote from a comment:

boomtownmadman // Sep 17th 2007 at 12:55 pm

UT played absolutely gutless on Saturday. Someone has to get that fixed. (If it can be done.)

Alabama would rip UT’s throat out right now based on heart alone.

There is still time to salvage the season though. But, don’t let that trick any of you (again) into thinking Fulmer can actually do this job.

When's the last time ANYONE could say this about our football program??? And this is what this season is about, us getting heart back into the game. We've played with heart under Shula, that's how we won most of the games in 05, but now everyone on the team believes that we are a team, fans included. We can cheer them on and they can feel it. Let's keep it going, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!![/b]

That's typical UT after Florida whips that butt. Just wait til the 3rd Saturday in October, the remaining UT fans will all be talking about duck hunting for the rest of the year.

That is a great point. Under Coach Bryant the players played with this kind of intensity because they bought in to Coach when he taught them that only a few big plays decided a close game and you never knew when they would be, so you played every play like that one might be it. I think the players, and us fans for that matter, have heard so many platitudes about the opening of the game, the last past of the first half and the first part of the second half being the key that we bought in to that malarky. No more, though. It is back to the old way of all out every play, and I love it.

Pluck and grit is back, as evidenced by our D sucking it up and getting the ball back for us.

bear facts said:
bamascw said:
That's typical UT after Florida whips that butt. Just wait til the 3rd Saturday in October, the remaining UT fans will all be talking about duck hunting for the rest of the year.

Or the Lady Vols basketball team.

Hey bear,

Think you can get that fiddle out and play my hearts bleeding for UT lol :lol:

Optimus said:
bear facts said:
bamascw said:

Or the Lady Vols basketball team.

Hey bear,

Think you can get that fiddle out and play my hearts bleeding for UT lol :lol:

kentk204.jpg

A one, and a two, and a three . . .

Back
Top Bottom