| FTBL Rat poison antidote for Saban. Smith thinks Bama loses without Young.

My response to all those saying BAMA doesn't win if Bryce doesn't play.....

Who's to say Jalen doesn't have the game of his life and just goes off on Tenn.? Maybe it all just clicks for him and he looks like a Heisman candidate and starts dropping bombs and throws for over 300 and runs for over 100.

Who's to say Jalen doesn't have the game of his life and just goes off on Tenn.? Maybe it all just clicks for him and he looks like a Heisman candidate and starts dropping bombs and throws for over 300 and runs for over 100.
That would be really great, and not beyond possibility. TBS, I'm not from Missouri, but you still have to show me. But I would prefer to see Byrce in there, and let Jalen prove this point in another battle against someone other than puke orange 15rsee.

ROLL TIDE!

So you're saying go all Rohan Davey/Stephen Garcia on that ass huh? :p

I guess I am just too nervous to be overly optimistic. I know that we could technically blow their doors off without Bryce but the odds of that are pretty low. If I had a gun to my head my bet would be without Bryce we do not win this game

Back
Top Bottom