| FTBL quick question

G

who was the girl on that bama magazine or campus magazine a couple of months ago? it was like namath's daughter or stabler's daughter or something like that. just curious which mag that was and which girl that was.

I'm pretty sure it was Namath's daughter. Are you talking about the one where the girl had on the houndstooth had and was sort of hiding her face from the camera?

Someone posted that pic on here. If I wasn't so lazy I would search for the thread and find it.

rammerjammer said:
I'm pretty sure it was Namath's daughter. Are you talking about the one where the girl had on the houndstooth had and was sort of hiding her face from the camera?

Someone posted that pic on here. If I wasn't so lazy I would search for the thread and find it.

yes it was the girl with the houndstooth hat on and i think she had an alabama jersey on too. anyone have a link???

bamafan said:
rammerjammer said:

yes it was the girl with the houndstooth hat on and i think she had an alabama jersey on too. anyone have a link???

Here your go.

http://claysbamapage.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4424

Back
Top Bottom