| FTBL Question 4 the game on Saturday

G

This will be my 1st trip to BDS for '07. All I've heard is how difficult parking is this year. I've parked @ Central High off and on for years.

Question...for any that may park @ Central have you had difficulty parking there this year? Trying to decide how early to leave ATL for the 7:45 eastern kick.

I've always parked off of Campus Drive East, just in front of the Bryce Lawn Apts. Easy exit if I wanted to get out of there in a hurry. Just a FWIW...

It's a nice stroll through campus/Quad on the way to the stadium.

For WCU we parked there. We were about 4-5 hours before kick-off and it was easy as pie. Plenty of parking and easy getting out of there. As you know the walk is nothing. It's officially my favorite place to park. $10 to park.

TerryP said:
I've always parked off of Campus Drive East, just in front of the Bryce Lawn Apts. Easy exit if I wanted to get out of there in a hurry. Just a FWIW...

It's a nice stroll through campus/Quad on the way to the stadium.

Word to the TPizzle...

BamaDelta said:
This will be my 1st trip to BDS for '07. All I've heard is how difficult parking is this year. I've parked @ Central High off and on for years.

Question...for any that may park @ Central have you had difficulty parking there this year? Trying to decide how early to leave ATL for the 7:45 eastern kick.
Hey Delta. Long time Central High parker here. No trouble at all. We usually get there about 5 hours before game time and there is TONS of parking spots open. We usually park down towards the end, back in a parking spot and at the end of the game we just pop in the car and are ready to leave. If you got any more questions, just give me a holler. I think we've been parking there since 2002 or so. Few years before they tore the old building down.

BamaFan425 said:
BamaDelta said:

Hey Delta. Long time Central High parker here. No trouble at all. We usually get there about 5 hours before game time and there is TONS of parking spots open. We usually park down towards the end, back in a parking spot and at the end of the game we just pop in the car and are ready to leave. If you got any more questions, just give me a holler. I think we've been parking there since 2002 or so. Few years before they tore the old building down.

Thanks 425. That's the plan. I'm a regular there myself since '01. :)

Since y'all are talking about the new parking, I have aquestion. Can people still park in the grass between the little house that thats next to Gordon Plamer? Its like int he parking lot between GP and the Health Center. I use to park there from like 2001 to 2004. I don't live in Ala anymore, but have always wondered if all those poeple we use to see 5-7 times a year are still there. That was a fun area.

I remember when UGA cames there in 2002 in just invaded that area. I had a old Mexican stand off with some dude in a big truck with a G plate on the front. It was over a spot next to us that were were holding for some other tailgaters that were in traffic. The guy just looked out his window and said like a jerk, "Sorry Guys" as in he was parking there anyway. So 3-4 just stood in that spot. A UGA guy who was tailgating next to us came over and said something to the guy and he pulled back and left. Victory.

rammerjammer said:
Sandra............I'll echo 425. I have parked there for several years (even during the rebuild) and had no problems this year. Have a safe trip getting there and enjoy. :wink:

Will you be there Sat. rj? How is your dad?

AlaphaMale said:
For WCU we parked there. We were about 4-5 hours before kick-off and it was easy as pie. Plenty of parking and easy getting out of there. As you know the walk is nothing. It's officially my favorite place to park. $10 to park.
What he said! I had not parked at Central in years, all the sudden I thought of BamaDelta and went there!

Back
Top Bottom