| FTBL Quentin Groves

Bishop

Verified Member
This guys was completely massive tonight

He made that KSU Offensive Tackle's life hell!

Now I know Andre Smith is probably the best young OT in the nation, but, come the Iron Bowl, He better tighten up

He is a good player but the coach for KS made him look like a super hero by not putting a RB or TE on that side every time. That was coaching like you saw in the Shula days.

nobody said he wasnt a good player but that Tackle for KSU was just horrible. on their last drive they slid over another tackle to replace him and Groves didnt come close to the QB, but it was too little too late.

What AU does is play him on both sides the first part of the game to see which tackle is the weakest and then if they do not adjust for him it is lights out. I do not think he will be lining up on Andre's side in November.

TidePride50 said:
Let's not sell him short because he plays for Auburn. He is a heck of a football player.

Yes he is! I'll say he's one of the top in the nation. All I heard was the hype around VT's linebacking core. I watched them play they didn't impress me that much.I thought Groves played great and keep the QB on his toes with pressure around the corners all night.

I will say however that Auburns offense sucked IMO. They looked really bad, sluggish. and lacking will power to drive on KSU. Again just what I saw

Optimus said:
TidePride50 said:
Let's not sell him short because he plays for Auburn. He is a heck of a football player.

Yes he is! I'll say he's one of the top in the nation. All I heard was the hype around VT's linebacking core. I watched them play they didn't impress that much.

I'm selling him short because he plays for the barn. I'm a HUGE homer though and that's my right! :D

RollTideRandy said:
Optimus said:
TidePride50 said:

Yes he is! I'll say he's one of the top in the nation. All I heard was the hype around VT's linebacking core. I watched them play they didn't impress that much.

I'm selling him short because he plays for the barn. I'm a HUGE homer though and that's my right! :D

Judas... lmao

Back
Top Bottom