Problems with font on this website

jlabit

Didn't know where to put this, so I will put it here where it will be seen my site admins. After this weekend, the type of font on this website has gone to a extremely small size. It is so small on my laptop that is is almost impossible to read. Every other web page is normal, only this one is small. Am I doing something wrong or was this done on purpose to keep old Bama fans out? lol

Have you checked the zoom within your browser?

I know Google Chrome has "page zoom memory", which saves the zoom you used on each website you visit allowing you the same view when you go back to it. I would imagine Firefox and Internet Explorer do the same, I rarely use them.

What browser are you using?

I am using Chrome. I've looked in the settings and have a large font checked. I don't see anything about website specific font, but will take another look. It has to be something specific to this website because all others are large. Will take another look.

Me either alabama mike. I think there are some smart folks on here though. Makes it a good place to ask a question when I see something I don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom