| FTBL Pride

bamanaf

Verified Member
As a Bama fan I would rather have a losing season with discipline and character than a winning team like the Georgia Bulldogs that show no class at all, constantly show-boating and acting like complete animals... @@@@@@Tide

As a Bama fan I would rather have a losing season with discipline and character...

I agree with the first part only. Who cares what other schools do.

The Bear won and lost by this principle and it seems that Saban wants to operate our program the same way.

I will continue to support CNS with his decisions.

Bamatilldeath said:
As a Bama fan I would rather have a losing season with discipline and character...

I agree with the first part only. Who cares what other schools do.

The Bear won and lost by this principle and it seems that Saban wants to operate our program the same way.

I will continue to support CNS with his decisions.
This is what I have been telling my friends!
It will pay off in the long run.

Bulldogs

bamanaf said:
Imalive, Keyword there is "kids". Men wouldn't behave in the manor they do..
@@@@@@@Tide

Coach MR is a class act all the way. Their camaraderie is great. My Nephew plays for them. They are kids that know how to win. They beat us "men" the last two times we have met.

Coach NS is also a class act with a mess that he will fix.

Respectivly disagreeing, I'll stand by our coach and his ways. They fit the Crimson legacy to a T. Coach Saban will never let it get out of control at any cost. He's a nonsense captain trying to get "Top" results the way the "Bear" did it @@@@@@@@@@@Tide

You know, I am really dazed right now and really don't feel like commenting about the last couple of games; however, there is one thing in this thread that I have to bring up because it always pisses me off.

Stop calling college football players kids and acting like they are adolescents. These "kids" are between 18 and 24. All of them can vote, most of them can legally drink, own a handgun, and apparently father children left and right.

The kind of childish BS most are talking about would have gotten my @$$ beaten to a pulp at 12 or 13.

I don't call them kids, but look at my age. Though I can say if you knew my peers like I do(now I go to college too) you'd still think alot of them are kids.

Infact, till you get out on your own outside of college at this age, you still feel like a kid. Just a bigger one.

Back
Top Bottom