| FTBL Predicting Alabama's WR depth chart after the addition of Tyler Harrell

Remember, Z receivers line up off the line of scrimmage. The X receiver is on the line of scrimmage. Last, the Y receiver is the tight end.

So, with that being said, I expect Burton, Harrell, Brooks, Holden and others to move around a lot. If we can get the Offensive line fixed, we won't need 2 TEs on the field a lot, and We can swap 1 TE for another WR... ( 4 WR sets) and that's something they should focus on this fall and summer.. because that's the best way to get our best weapons on the field because we have Gibbs and Latu on the field, and whew... The sky is the limit!

Remember, Z receivers line up off the line of scrimmage. The X receiver is on the line of scrimmage. Last, the Y receiver is the tight end.

So, with that being said, I expect Burton, Harrell, Brooks, Holden and others to move around a lot. If we can get the Offensive line fixed, we won't need 2 TEs on the field a lot, and We can swap 1 TE for another WR... ( 4 WR sets) and that's something they should focus on this fall and summer.. because that's the best way to get our best weapons on the field because we have Gibbs and Latu on the field, and whew... The sky is the limit!
EXCELLENT point. IF we can protect Bryce it WILL be lethal.

Hopefully the tackles are adequate. Everyone picked on the right side last year - I guess the only consolation there is it's not Bryce's blind side.

That said, I see a lot of motion or TE help on the left - Steen may be adequate but probably not GREAT, so help will be needed.

Back
Top Bottom