| FTBL Pollack being Pollack!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....

Rick Karle WVTM 13

59m ·

Good news Bama fans!
Your team and your head coach now have some extra motivation after ESPN's David Pollack said this on live TV last night while sitting next to Coach Saban:
“Georgia, obviously, we’ve seen from the past couple seasons now, really- they’ve taken hold of college football."
The look on Coach Saban's face was priceless.
Looks like Bama's going to win several more titles before Coach Saban goes to the lake!
😂
😂
😂

*Pictures courtesty ESPN screen grabs

1673354458762.png
Alabama Football University of Alabama Athletics The University of Alabama

We all know where he play at too! Pollack nothing but a tool!

If there are no changes coming in the offense and defense, is he wrong? The way our defense played this year, we would have been taken to the woodshed last night. I don’t think our o-line would have held up AT ALL against Georgia’s line. Georgia is a hungrier and nastier team. We lose most of the guys that had any fire in them to the draft this year. Without Bryce Young and Will Anderson, we lose AT LEAST 1 additional game (Texas) and possibly more. I hope Nick is pissed…I hope he is relentless this year. I hope he says screw the NCAA and the SEC and hires the nastiest defensive coaches available, that can ACTUALLY COACH UP the superior talent we have. Georgia didn’t have superior talent, they were just better coached than Bama this year. It truly is time for the gloves to come off.

Funny how these snap shots are so selective. No one is showing the part when Saban was nodding in agreement with Pollack.

Ordinarily I want my coach to get this exposure, but it was a little cringe worthy to see him sharing the stage with commentators praising Georgia as the new standard.

Funny how these snap shots are so selective. No one is showing the part when Saban was nodding in agreement with Pollack.

Ordinarily I want my coach to get this exposure, but it was a little cringe worthy to see him sharing the stage with commentators praising Georgia as the new standard.
Sometimes you need that swift kick in the balls to get your attention and get you refocused.

I mean, what was he supposed to say? He was simply brought in due to his experience and insight, not to combat points of view. To be honest, Georgia is the first team to do what we did last, and not even Clemson did that when Finebaum and others anointed them the new Alabama. We need a strong year next year or I will start believing Georgia is the new standard myself if they outperform us for a third straight year. I have no doubt Saban in the back of his mind was freaking pissed off he had to go along with this, but he'll also need to change some things if he hated that feeling as much as we hope he hated it.

If there are no changes coming in the offense and defense, is he wrong? The way our defense played this year, we would have been taken to the woodshed last night. I don’t think our o-line would have held up AT ALL against Georgia’s line. Georgia is a hungrier and nastier team. We lose most of the guys that had any fire in them to the draft this year. Without Bryce Young and Will Anderson, we lose AT LEAST 1 additional game (Texas) and possibly more. I hope Nick is pissed…I hope he is relentless this year. I hope he says screw the NCAA and the SEC and hires the nastiest defensive coaches available, that can ACTUALLY COACH UP the superior talent we have. Georgia didn’t have superior talent, they were just better coached than Bama this year. It truly is time for the gloves to come off.
There are changes coming. Of that there is no question. Must be an upgrade,even though The Tide was a Metchie/Jamo injuries from going back to back themselves. Was Alabama one of the 4 most elite teams in the country this year? I think so. At least ,healthy,our ceiling was.Did we earn it or deserve the shot? Dont know about that but ohio definitely didnt deserve the opportunity.

They have to upgrade. Not in talent. But in Player Development.Too many guys regressing,and too many guys playing like they are on "permanent scholarship". Scheme issues out of their backend on both sides of the ball. Physicality issues.Discipline issues to go along with Bama fatigue(example: Tennessee ballgame).Personnel issues. Are these on the players? A little, of course,but mostly on the Coaches. Let me offer some K.I.S.S.But so important,and that is Todd Monken is ass over heels a better schematic Coach,a better play designer,and way more creative than BOB could ever be or ever was.And probably most importantly,he is world's better than O'Brien Coaching the QBs. Bryce was so poorly coached it was ridiculous.And under Golding running our defense,just remember how many alignment,assignment, tackling issues,coverage issues,and all the ensuing Busts and gashes have killed this team. Again Ga has Glenn Schumann,Will Muschamp,and Kirby designing what they do. HUGE difference.

There are going to be Coaching changes for sure at OC+DC,and maybe some position guys too. But I am sure CNS will make the correct hires because he knows the importance and differences.

There are changes coming. Of that there is no question. Must be an upgrade,even though The Tide was a Metchie/Jamo injuries from going back to back themselves. Was Alabama one of the 4 most elite teams in the country this year? I think so. At least ,healthy,our ceiling was.Did we earn it or deserve the shot? Dont know about that but ohio definitely didnt deserve the opportunity.

They have to upgrade. Not in talent. But in Player Development.Too many guys regressing,and too many guys playing like they are on "permanent scholarship". Scheme issues out of their backend on both sides of the ball. Physicality issues.Discipline issues to go along with Bama fatigue(example: Tennessee ballgame).Personnel issues. Are these on the players? A little, of course,but mostly on the Coaches. Let me offer some K.I.S.S.But so important,and that is Todd Monken is ass over heels a better schematic Coach,a better play designer,and way more creative than BOB could ever be or ever was.And probably most importantly,he is world's better than O'Brien Coaching the QBs. Bryce was so poorly coached it was ridiculous.And under Golding running our defense,just remember how many alignment,assignment, tackling issues,coverage issues,and all the ensuing Busts and gashes have killed this team. Again Ga has Glenn Schumann,Will Muschamp,and Kirby designing what they do. HUGE difference.

There are going to be Coaching changes for sure at OC+DC,and maybe some position guys too. But I am sure CNS will make the correct hires because he knows the importance and differences.
Change is coming???????
I don't know how much and where
@TerryP says its on O side. Some needed but if BY was that poorly coached and still wins HT. Ummmmm
And an nfl team wants him. What does that say?

Oline isnt what it was recruited and developed for. That has be improved. Period

The D? But DC did a " really really " good job!!!!!! As per NS
I read " he my man and will be" from NS

Like golding or not. He is the man ... for now anyway

Pollock was right, like him or not when he said, "last year most of the country was rooting for the underdog Georgia and this year, most of the country is rooting for TCU." CNS does have bulletin board material to use but the bottom line is that it is up to the players to answer the challenge. I hope they accept and answer the challenge.

Change is coming???????
@TerryP says its on O side. Some needed but if BY was that poorly coached and still wins HT. Ummmmm

Oline isnt what it was recruited and developed for. That has be improved. Period

You mean to say @Brandon Van de Graaff instead of Terry?

O, BY, HT, D, NS, ..... That's lot of shortcut you used LOL

Change is coming???????

You mean to say @Brandon Van de Graaff instead of Terry?

O, BY, HT, D, NS, ..... That's lot of shortcut you used LOL
Ok... @Brandon Van de Graaff
Sorry @TerryP

I guess you figured all the apprevaitions????????

Look at time i saved and stilll.....every1....knew what i meant...

Back
Top Bottom