| FTBL Poll

Which teams would you like to see Bama play a H/A series with?

• Texas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Southern Cal

• Nortre Dame

• Ohio State

• Miami

• Georgia Tech

• Total voters
I voted Hook 'em Horns. I mean if we played them don't Hook 'em Horns. :)

If Applewhite stays a while that would be a great series. Not to mention that overall we have a losing record vs. them. Time to change all that.

I voted Texas because we've never beaten them, but honestly I wouldn't mind having a series with any of them besides Miami. I wouldn't want Miami because I don't want that bunch of thugs in T-Town.

Michigan and Washington.

Mich to see the Big House and Wash just to see that section of the country. Wash is supposed to have a unique stadium also

and Texas A&M!!!

No contest for me. I had to vote USC. Like it or not, they are the standard that teams are measured against right now. I would have thoroughly enjoyed the last 5 years or so if I was a Trojan fan. Their last recruiting class was insane.

To be the best, you have got to play the best. As much as I would love for us to beat Notre Dame, it wouldn't come close to beating a USC!

Home and Away was key to my vote, which was Texas. Most know that Bama has never beaten Texas. Most don't know that the only time Bama has ever played them outside the State of Texas was the 1965 Orange Bowl game.

i voted for nd. i'd like to see us play peen st. on a regular basis. i know we're playing them in a couple years, but i'd like it to be on a more regular basis.

skeeter_jones said:
i voted for nd. i'd like to see us play peen st. on a regular basis. i know we're playing them in a couple years, but i'd like it to be on a more regular basis.
I agree. I'd like to recover this great matchups (and struggles) against PSU from years ago too. But beating ND or USC is also a high standard for the university...

RTR

All! Ohio State would be interesting, Texas would be a good match up, USC and Notre Dame are both past rivals that are currently hot so that would be fun.....No matter what I would like to see one of our non-conf match ups to be against a heavy instead of a LA-Monroe ......

Back
Top Bottom