| FTBL PJ Fitzgerald....had a great game

Southern Bama

Verified Member
I thought he did an outstanding job Saturday...not sure what his stats were but he was in the zone cool8) He single handedly took Holiday out of the game...A punter is often overlooked...but I cant sit back and let his play go uncommended....

Great Job PJ... :) :) :) :)

Southern Bama said:
I thought he did an outstanding job Saturday...not sure what his stats were but he was in the zone cool8) He single handedly took Holiday out of the game...A punter is often overlooked...but I cant sit back and let his play go uncommended....

I agree with you southern what a great job by PJ. His sideline kicking was outstanding!

His average was decent at 42.1, but like you guys mentioned it was more the type punts he made and the placement of those that was crucial. Great game PJ!

Major props to PJ he did a hella job Sat!

Ive been a big critic of his and props are certainly in order for his performance

Southern Bama said:

I'm glad one of the kickers had a good game.

Back
Top Bottom