| LIFE Pictures of the day -- From the wild to the crazy to the beautiful.

Speaking of humor, there was a story in the WSJ a bit ago, a son selling his parents' extensive collection of first issue books. At first he mentions his Dad was an English professor, but then that he got his start in TV writing jokes for Carson, then progressed to writing for such shows as “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” “Taxi,” “Cheers” and “Frasier.” The son was the creator of "Modern Family." Pretty interesting read, with nice comedic pops.
A series of questions ...

Article: "...writing for such shows as “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” “Taxi,” “Cheers” and “Frasier...”

Me: "Rob Long?"

Article: "The son was the creator of "Modern Family."

Me: "Ah, Christopher Lloyd."

Changing the subject a bit...Rob Long. I remember reading his work in the National Review in the early '90's. I see him occasionally on a show I've mentioned a time or two here; Gutfeld!

On Lloyd and Modern Family...I've seen him in a few interviews and read a few pieces of the years about that sitcom. For so much of the story arcs to be "true to life" experiences of his? It puts that show in a different light.

Here's a picture just to make sure the thread stays on track. I remember first seeing her on Boston Legal.

Screenshot 2022-09-20 4.02.38 AM.png

Guest on Bret Baer show yesterday, former Clinton economic advisor. Noticed something on his couch behind his left shoulder. Pair of suit pants. From the cleaners or clean laundry? No. Evidence = there’s a belt threaded through the loops. Advice from me - If you aren’t going to wear pants during a video call, at least move them out of the camera view.

Yes, slacks are gray, jacket is blue. I wear this combo almost weekly.

83278C67-EBB3-422A-8344-11458C980E2C.jpeg

@Rolltide24 Is this a Pat Dye joke?

I'll admit, I've seen that look a few times...mostly on the faces of people just before happy hour starts who've also been at the bar since it opened at 11. Does he look "shit faced," or what? At the very least he's been smoking.

Guest on Bret Baer show yesterday, former Clinton economic advisor. Noticed something on his couch behind his left shoulder. Pair of suit pants. From the cleaners or clean laundry? No. Evidence = there’s a belt threaded through the loops. Advice from me - If you aren’t going to wear pants during a video call, at least move them out of the camera view.

Yes, slacks are gray, jacket is blue. I wear this combo almost weekly.

View attachment 22086
I wonder if he look at himself though a mirror?

307978934_10226139559468416_3203161912823932200_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom