| FTBL Picture is worth a thousand words

My son and I watched that on YouTube last night. What a game. What got us going in that game, the first punt return by Palmer. It was on from there. Could use a big punt return to get us going Monday.
I enjoyed watching the season....every game televised ...in order leading up to miami game....on dvd now ..recorded on vhs...

With replay instituted....which it wasnt........we dont play vs miami....
The Mississippi state game....after msu had taken momentum and the lead from bama...
Barker had em ...driving...
He was sacked on pass play...ball came free...officials ruled it incomplete pass... review clearly shows its a fumble...game done... no nc....

But miami game was maybe greatest a bama team has ever player...( begging 2012 game vs ND pardon)...in my opinion.. as you pointed out.... Bama owned from start... that D...wow

Met n talked to Curry some years later.... he was bubbly talking about that game..still
The "we-slamma-bama" miami talk.....

Roll Tide

I enjoyed watching the season....every game televised ...in order leading up to miami game....on dvd now ..recorded on vhs...

With replay instituted....which it wasnt........we dont play vs miami....
The Mississippi state game....after msu had taken momentum and the lead from bama...
Barker had em ...driving...
He was sacked on pass play...ball came free...officials ruled it incomplete pass... review clearly shows its a fumble...game done... no nc....

But miami game was maybe greatest a bama team has ever player...( begging 2012 game vs ND pardon)...in my opinion.. as you pointed out.... Bama owned from start... that D...wow

Met n talked to Curry some years later.... he was bubbly talking about that game..still
The "we-slamma-bama" miami talk.....

Roll Tide
That game was a thing of beauty as was the 2012 game. It is great to be a Bama fan.

Back
Top Bottom