Here are 3 of my 198 pics I took today.

a sign...
DSC_0120.JPG

DJ's second TD
DJ_TD_2a.jpg

And the final!
DSC_0256.JPG

Thanks, and thanks.

Of course the quality is alot better than it shows up. Kodak gallery wants you to order prints from them. Not save and print your own.

I made the scoreboard and the DJ TD catch a wallpaper. Looks great.

Nikon D50 using a 200MM lens.

I am a photo hobbyist. I would love to get on the Alabama sideline once and use a higher power camera/lens. But unless you are affiliated with a news agency or big paper it aint happening.

Check out my pics from last year:

http://www.myspace.com/crimsontidephoto

Thanks
RTR

* I've been too lazy to add this years. I only attended Ark, FSU, and Tenn this season so far.

Nice, another Nikonian on here. I used to have a D50 as well but went to a D80. Planning on selling it for a D300 next month :D .

You used a 200mm prime?

I too do photography and would love to get on the sideline but like you mentioned, unless you know someone, it usually won't happen. I've tried at Barbers for years on the AMA just trying to get media access from Zoom Motorsports but each year they never get back with me.

BAMA JAMMA said:
Nice, another Nikonian on here. I used to have a D50 as well but went to a D80. Planning on selling it for a D300 next month :D .

You used a 200mm prime?

I too do photography and would love to get on the sideline but like you mentioned, unless you know someone, it usually won't happen. I've tried at Barbers for years on the AMA just trying to get media access from Zoom Motorsports but each year they never get back with me.

actually I use a 55-200 Sigma for the D50. I dont want to take too nice a lens for fear of dropping it during a big play. Or someone spilling on it.

Yeah, too bad they dont have an amateur photographer slot or two for La Monroe or something.

did they give you any troube about getting in with your lens? The man at the gate said something to me after he tore the ticket but not much he could do then so i went on inside. I had my smaller lens but its longer than 6 inches which is the rule now according to the paper they have been sent

Back
Top Bottom