| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Per Nielsen data, what was the most-watched scripted entertainment show of 2022 on linear and streaming combined based on total minutes of viewing?

She was hot in that 1800's kind of way.
View attachment 23280
:p
1800-Anejo-Tequila_dcd2c789-f708-4dad-a9c6-93ef7f3393eb.jpg

Until Ted Lasso came along, The Andy Griffith Show was hands down the best TV show ever. Now, Andy has some competition.

"The Mountain Wedding" is my absolute favorite TV episode of all time . . . Andy, Barney, The Darlings, and the incomparable Ernest T. Bass. And, to keep with the Gunsmoke theme, Dub Taylor was the preacher for the wedding.

My dad will watch gun smoke every day multiple episodes. I find myself watching also!!!!
My dad was moved to hospice in the hospital in 2020. They let my brother and I make a couple of short visits (due to covid policies at the time). They’d been giving us updates and said he never opened his eyes was always just out of it. First visit, I notice the tv is turned on one of the 24 hour news channels. I scolded them a little and said turn it on a western channel or anything but the stupid news. They changed it and within the hour his eyes opened halfway. Put him at ease based on his vital readings. It brought him some peace and comfort in the end. He had watched those shows and movies over and over for many years.

Back
Top Bottom