| FTBL Paul Finebaum

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Paul had two callers that reported an Alabama Trustee from Montgomery called Major Applewhite after the game from a flight from T-town to Montgomery to complain about the play calling. Can anyone verify this?

If this is false please remove this section from the forum. I believe in freedom of speech only when it is the truth.

I think the only way to verify this is to ask the Coaching staff.

I think Cecil Hurt said it was Applewhite, so my mark is that its true.

Ban alcohol in Bryant Denny, if that is already done then conduct sobriety tests on those suspected of drunkeness, with acceptable alcohol levels being at around the level you would be at after 2-3 drinks,

Thats the most effective solution.

And if it was a trustee he better be glad his name wasn't called out, heck whoever did that should be grateful, because I am postive he would become an enemy of the fanbase.

joeman546 said:
I think the only way to verify this is to ask the Coaching staff.

I think Cecil Hurt said it was Applewhite, so my mark is that its true.

Ban alcohol in Bryant Denny, if that is already done then conduct sobriety tests on those suspected of drunkeness, with acceptable alcohol levels being at around the level you would be at after 2-3 drinks,

Thats the most effective solution.

And if it was a trustee he better be glad his name wasn't called out, heck whoever did that should be grateful, because I am postive he would become an enemy of the fanbase.

Maybe it was a Barner story or LSWho.

Again, Finebaum tries to create a story where one doesn't really exist.

I mean was it worth the whole show talking about Nick Saban asking every to show class? What is so bad about that?

If Saban hadn't said anything he would've griped...and if Saban does say something he gripes.

Finebaum is intent on causing controversy somewhere...that's where his ratings are.

For the record....someone said it was "Homo from Bobbywood" acting like someone else.

Saban pissed!

Applewhite DID get a call from a trustee. We need to find out who this mf is, and string him up from the goalpost. If trustees will do this 9 months into his tenure, I cannot imagine what the following years will bring, except CNS heading to another school that has intelligent people behind the program instead of Redneck armchair quarterbacks. I wonder how we could find out this trustee's name?

Re: Saban pissed!

shiloh said:
Applewhite DID get a call from a trustee. We need to find out who this mf is, and string him up from the goalpost. If trustees will do this 9 months into his tenure, I cannot imagine what the following years will bring, except CNS heading to another school that has intelligent people behind the program instead of Redneck armchair quarterbacks. I wonder how we could find out this trustee's name?

Just start calling and asking.

http://www.uasystem.ua.edu/board/Board members.htm#

I had no idea that Jim Wilson III was a trustee. His Dad worked bankruptcy law in true Trump fashion.

RTR,

Tim

I'm observing an Emoticon Free Day!

Well, by the looks of it it's down to Wilson or Espy, president pro tempore. I sure don't think it's Governor Riley.

I'm furious if this is true. I doubt it will ever come out though. We take one step forward only to take two back with behavior such as this from one person who thinks he's above it all. :x

After reading several stories about this I think we should all relax.

We don't know who called. We probably never will. Supposedly this started on one board and is making the rounds. Geez, sometimes I hate the internet.

If it was a trustee I seriously doubt that Saban will leave it at what was said in a press conference.

BamaDelta said:
After reading several stories about this I think we should all relax.

We don't know who called. We probably never will. Supposedly this started on one board and is making the rounds. Geez, sometimes I hate the internet.

If it was a trustee I seriously doubt that Saban will leave it at what was said in a press conference.

I hope he melts the guy with his laser vision and then microwave him the next morning for coffee :D

Must of been something to it cause he addressed it.
Also addressed the dumbasses who were throwing stuff. Folks need to act the way there are supose to and let the man and his staff do their jobs, I'm sure they wouldn't like someone calling them and questioning how they do their job. We don't need to piss Coach Saban off and he leave us high and dry, I personally want him around for a long time. Here is the link.

http://tidesports.com/article/20070925/NEWS/70925003/1011

Paul F

I think it would be great if the media really got on these trustees, calling them out by name, who continue to screw up this program. They really need to be publicly berated. I mean if they're brazen enough to make a phone call they should be speaking publicly about their game plan and how it is better than CNS, right? There really is a story here. If I get a name, I'll be passing it on to my friends in the national media fo sho...

I can't help but think of the commercial with Brett Farve saying 'I would've double-bagged it'

Back
Top Bottom