| FTBL Paul Finebaum=asshat

I used to not be able to stand him. My sons baseball coach is Finebaum's producer(Pat Smith) and ive had the chance to hang around Paul and he is a pretty decent guy. I give him a hard time about raging Bama all the time. I will have to say that he is a little different.

You really cant take him very seriously. His job is to keep the crap stirred up, its how he earns his
crack money. I must say though, he is a pretty good entertainer. Take him for what he's worth which aint much.. :wink:

BAMA-FREAK said:
I used to not be able to stand him. My sons baseball coach is Finebaum's producer(Pat Smith) and ive had the chance to hang around Paul and he is a pretty decent guy. I give him a hard time about raging Bama all the time. I will have to say that he is a little different.

Same here. I used to hate the guy, but Pat sort of turned me around. I've had the chance to be around him a few times and I've really started to like him. Also, he really did the schools here in Trussville a huge favor.

What irritated me was the way that he had all of a sudden changed his philosophy on Saban and went away from his usual man crush to now ask how many times are we going to say that we are almost there. The process is still working, it may need tweaking in the off season but please give CNS a chance. Then the ignorant callers make us sound just as stupid as ESPN tries to make us out to be. I can't support a program that sheds such a negative light on things.

From my experience, the best way to be able to "enjoy" Finebaum is to listen to some of his interviews with major guests like Herbstreit, Stallings, etc. If you have ever noticed, during an interview, he drops all of the BS and gives a relatively objective view on the subject matter. He'll get a jab in every once in a while but nothing like when he is on the phone with the Shane's and I-Mans of the world.

If you listened to him on Monday and expected him to say anything good about Alabama, you were just kidding yourself. He may have behaved himself with Cecil Hurt but I just bet he was rough on us for most of his show. That's the way the little bald headed booger rolls.

Back
Top Bottom