| MBB/WBB Pat Forde dropping hints an expose is about to be published by WaPo: LSU and Mulkey

I liked her response. She said “IF” they lied she would sue. Sounded like she stood behind everything she “HAS” done in her professional career.

I’ve never really been a fan of hers , although she did gain some respect when she wouldn’t just stand for Brittney while the DOJ worked feverishly to get the release of a basketball player while leaving a marine behind .. Bad form

you might want to go back and look at the context of what you're saying. DOJ did tried to get both. Russian would not give up on marine.

Ok well , I hope i’m wrong. It would be relieving to be wrong.

All that being said.. I believe if it is an abuse claim that Mulkey would call it coaching hard and that some of kids maybe wanted to play for a winner but never thought about the grind of being coached hard and held accountable. Im not sure. But she seemed adamant she was confident in her decisions.

I imagine the older you get the more coaches were the hard nosed than the “ players coaches “.

Last edited:
Ok well , I hope i’m wrong. It would be relieving to be wrong.

All that being said.. I believe if it is an abuse claim that Mulkey would call it coaching hard and that some of kids maybe wanted to play for a winner but never thought about the grind of being coached hard and held accountable. Im not sure. But she seemed adamant she was confident in her decisions.
Its just a new generation of very weak willed people in this country..nobody wants to pay dues..

They’re never made to struggle like we were as kids near enough if any. and im 54. My parents said our generation had it so easy. Im sure their parents said the same of them. Just like we do of ours.

The old saying, Tough times create strong men.

Strong men create easy times.

Easy times create soft men.

Soft men create tough times.

Tough times a coming.

Guilty of what?..Being a Republican out of season..And Joe Lie-den is innocent, I suppose..The Fruits of Operation Mockingbird on full display..
A threshold you may not want to cross is the one with Tim on the other side. Just sayin' ...

While I"ll agree that he suffers from a tinge of TDS...ya best have your ducks in a row to open this debate.

A threshold you may not want to cross is the one with Tim on the other side. Just sayin' ...

While I"ll agree that he suffers from a tinge of TDS...ya best have your ducks in a row to open this debate.
Not really wanting a debate, but my goodness , I cant see how anyone would want 4 more of that scum, we have now..

Not really wanting a debate, but my goodness , I cant see how anyone would want 4 more of that scum, we have now..
I was comparing Kim Mulkey to Trump, not stating a preference for Biden.

Biden is dirty and has made a career of being wrong on a large majority of significant domestic and international issues. He's a liar, a useful idiot for the left, and he never takes responsibility. One of my favorites is his seeking sympathy, saying he's suffered from stuttering his whole life, when his gaffs are just his general decline from age. His withdrawal speech from 1987, I think it was after his plagiarism was revealed, shows his speaking ability at the time, as well as lifelong trait of refusing responsibility:

I don't think I need to revisit Trump in detail. On every level - personal, professional and political - he's a complete zero and lacks a moral compass. I continue to be astonished by those who believe in him. Any other Republican candidate would dispose of Biden, but now we'll have to endure another horse race between two derelicts in decline.

Biden is dirty and has made a career of being wrong on a large majority of significant domestic and international issues. He's a liar, a useful idiot for the left, and he never takes responsibility. One of my favorites is his seeking sympathy, saying he's suffered from stuttering his whole life, when his gaffs are just his general decline from age. His withdrawal speech from 1987, I think it was after his plagiarism was revealed, shows his speaking ability at the time, as well as lifelong trait of refusing responsibility:

I don't think I need to revisit Trump in detail. On every level - personal, professional and political - he's a complete zero and lacks a moral compass. I continue to be astonished by those who believe in him. Any other Republican candidate would dispose of Biden, but now we'll have to endure another horse race between two derelicts in decline.
Not a good comparison.

Politics has now became a hopeless abyss..The Repubs are trying to give the majority away..The UNIPARTY is what we have left..

Back
Top Bottom