| MBB/WBB Pat Forde dropping hints an expose is about to be published by WaPo: LSU and Mulkey

I don’t like her, but I do like her comments! As an old coach, I’m proudest, not of my win/loss record, but about all of those kids I helped to mold into constructive citizens in society. I have some that hated my guts and would be quick to let you know. More though, would come to my defense.
Media today only looks for the negative and to sensationalize it for all they can.

Related to the Robertson clan from Lousiana that is part of Duck Dynasty?
I wondered the same when I saw he played QB at La Tech. He is not related, but Phil, head of the DD, was one of the best La Tech QBs ever. Would have kept Terry Bradshaw on the bench one more year if he had stayed his Senior season. Last game of his Junior year he told Bradshaw, " Boomer, it's all yours next year. You can go for the bucks, I'm going for the ducks."

Last edited:
I wondered the same when I saw he played QB at La Tech. He is not related, but Phil, head of the DD, was one of the best La Tech QBs ever. Would have kept Terry Bradshaw on the bench one more year if he had stayed his Senior season. Last game of his Junior year he told Bradshaw, " Boomer, it's all yours next year. You can go for the bucks, I'm going for the ducks"
Yeah I had heard that story. You made the same connection I did with the last name and La Tech QB. Thought he might have been an older uncle or some relations.

The way she talked, I think it's a story that's going to hurt her reputation I don't think it's anything damaging, just a bad look.

Would imagine it'll be a along those lines with allegations from former players about "abuse". I doubt I'll care enough about it to read it either way, but there's a Brittney Griner angle I could absolutely see the Post going with too since it checks all their boxes.

I liked her response. She said “IF” they lied she would sue. Sounded like she stood behind everything she “HAS” done in her professional career.

I’ve never really been a fan of hers , although she did gain some respect when she wouldn’t just stand for Brittney while the DOJ worked feverishly to get the release of a basketball player while leaving a marine behind .. Bad form

Back
Top Bottom