| FTBL Partial update (Fantasy Pick'em scoreboard)

I

imported_porkchop

Hey gang, we've got a partial scoreboard update. Thursday night's games are in.

Wiseace is still leading the pack in scoring, but his days are numbered! :twisted: I will be avenged!!! :evil:

Bamabarney, how do you do it?! What, do you have a crystal ball or something? I check the standings again this morning after inputting the scores and sure enough you're in 2nd place already. ;sh Have we ever had a pick'em contest that you HAVE NOT won? :?

porkchop said:

Wiseace is still leading the pack in scoring, but his days are numbered! :twisted: I will be avenged!!! :evil:

Bamabarney, how do you do it?! What, do you have a crystal ball or something? I check the standings again this morning after inputting the scores and sure enough you're in 2nd place already. ;sh Have we ever had a pick'em contest that you HAVE NOT won? :?

Just lucky I guess :lol:

bamabarney said:
porkchop said:

Just lucky I guess :lol:
I'll be in first before long just toying with everyone hopefully :wink:

Back
Top Bottom