| FTBL Scores for tonight are in! ((pick'em))

I

imported_porkchop

And we got us a logjam at the top! :lol:

As to be expected.

Through the first night's scores we have a TON of people sitting at 9-1 or 8-2 on the NCAA pick'em. Interestingly, firestorm, our Spanish friend, is sitting atop the standings after the first night. And I thought us Southern folk knew a little about football? :?

For those players that picked only 3 or 4 games betting on sure winners; nice strategy, but you are losing points for all of the games you DIDN't make a pick on. Make your picks now before it's too late.

More games to follow tomarrow gang!

We may of beat Spain in basketball, but firestorm has something to prove on the football front. :lol:

How in the world could I of known that Buffalo had a better team then UTEP. Oregon State should of had Stanford too. :?

Tider27 said:
We may of beat Spain in basketball, but firestorm has something to prove on the football front. :lol:

How in the world could I of known that Buffalo had a better team then UTEP. Oregon State should of had Stanford too. :?

Go back to playing Pokeymon, 27. This is grownup stuff. Nothing to see here, move along.

:p

You know what though? I watched a little of that OSU/Stanford game and that was nuts! They were tied 17 all at half and then OSU comes out, marches the field with authority....and gets stopped for a fg. Ok, even though they didn't get 7 OSU looked completely in control of that one! Dominant even!

I flip it back and OSU is losing something like 34-20. :shock:

OUCH!

Back
Top Bottom