| FTBL OU jumped UT in the BCS standings...

What the BCS just did was nullify the outcome of one of the most historic traditional rivalries in the country- Oklahoma vs. Texas. It's like the game never happened. I hope these voters are satisfied. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in the BCS. Of course, they love OU...the Sooners got the nod to play for the NC though they got drilled by 35 in the conference championship game in 2003. :shock:

rolltyroll said:
What the BCS just did was nullify the outcome of one of the most historic traditional rivalries in the country- Oklahoma vs. Texas. It's like the game never happened. I hope these voters are satisfied. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in the BCS. Of course, they love OU...the Sooners got the nod to play for the NC though they got drilled by 35 in the conference championship game in 2003. :shock:

Head-to-head can't be the only factor in the equation. If it were, Texas Tech could claim they deserve a shot, and they don't. If Texas wanted to play for the national title, they should have taken care of business by beating a very overrated Texas Tech team like OU did (and destroying them in the process).

ironically, Texas handily beat both teams going to the Big XII championship game. you listen to the Horn fans and they tell you they barely got beat by Tech...not the game I watched, they were taken out behind the woodshed and whooped most of the game, then rallied to "almost" win...all hinged on a players mistake that will haunt him forever by dropping then interception. They didn't barely lose, they almost won in my book.

I can't stand OU, but winning at the end of the season seems to pay off.

Optimus said:
Porter said:
Bama1966 said:
I bet there are some PO'd Longhorn fans out there.

Shouldn't have lost to Texas freaking Tech.

And OU shouldn't have lost to TEXAS wtf does is matter? So what you do on the field doesn't really count?

OU should have not jumped I call B.S.

It counts, but it isn't everything. If it was everything, Texas Tech would be ahead of the Longhorns. The fact remains, OU and UT both lost 1 game. OU lost to the much better team. OU deserves to go... IMO.

Porter said:
Optimus said:
Porter said:
Bama1966 said:
I bet there are some PO'd Longhorn fans out there.

Shouldn't have lost to Texas freaking Tech.

And OU shouldn't have lost to TEXAS wtf does is matter? So what you do on the field doesn't really count?

OU should have not jumped I call B.S.

It counts, but it isn't everything. If it was everything, Texas Tech would be ahead of the Longhorns. The fact remains, OU and UT both lost 1 game. OU lost to the much better team. OU deserves to go... IMO.

And TXS beat OU see how messy this thing really is? Not than any of them can play defense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom