Opinions on Conecuh Sausage

Thank you for the post. It's been a while since I've tasted conecuh brand. You just don't happen upon it here in Northern VA. I have a co-worker who would tell me about his relatives from Dothan. Being that he grew up in New England (Conn), he would often talk at length about that sausage.

Other than the deer sausage I have made at the processor.....Conecuh is the only sausage allowed in my home.

I used to hunt in Conecuh county and would go to the processing plant, often. They have a store at the plant and you can sample all their flavors. Cajun is good, but the Hot & Spicy is awesome!!

On a side note there is a Donut shop close to my house called Daylight Donuts. (It is a chain). They make a breakfast roll-up that is out of this world. They call them cajun pies and the bread is like a Sister Schubert roll only larger......they are filled with chunks of Conecuh cajun sausage and cheddar cheese. Downright orgasmic.

Lance, Pam and I were talking the other day about having you and Brandon,Tammy, and Kendall over. Throw some meat on the Bradley and hang out by the pool all day. We will have to plan on that in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom