| LIFE Operation Empty Nest

Yeah, haven't figured it out yet @TerryP

@It Takes Eleven haven’t seen the northern lights. It's been close but I haven't chased it.
Gotcha. There was a solar storm earlier this month that had it visible near your area. I'm planning a trip north during the Summer 2025 Solar Maximum. Seeing the Northern Lights is on my list.

I have a buddy who lives part time between Alabama and Montana. Since 2007, he's been splitting time between Lincoln and Ennis, MT. This time, he's going for a full year to experience his first winter up there.

RTR,

Tim

Gotcha. There was a solar storm earlier this month that had it visible near your area. I'm planning a trip north during the Summer 2025 Solar Maximum. Seeing the Northern Lights is on my list.

I have a buddy who lives part time between Alabama and Montana. Since 2007, he's been splitting time between Lincoln and Ennis, MT. This time, he's going for a full year to experience his first winter up there.

RTR,

Tim

Yeah, I have an app on my phone that alerts me of the possibilities.

I would imagine Lincoln weather is worse than Ennis. Lincoln isn't too far from me, that picture I took above was shortly after driving through Lincoln.

Got a new restaurant open in for the Shoals called Salt (used to be Lenny’s) on Woodward. Lava rock steak cooking, gonna try it out today. Wife is kinda skeptical, she doesn’t want to have to pay to cook her own food…I get it, but I like to try the experience, kinda like a Korean restaurant.

There is a joke in Montana about the number of seasons - winter and road construction. There is a limited amount of time to knock out these projects every year. You get use to it but at times it can be a bit frustrating especially on the two lane roads when you're waiting for a pilot vehicle to follow.

20220511_164418-01.jpeg

Got a new restaurant open in for the Shoals called Salt (used to be Lenny’s) on Woodward. Lava rock steak cooking, gonna try it out today. Wife is kinda skeptical, she doesn’t want to have to pay to cook her own food…I get it, but I like to try the experience, kinda like a Korean restaurant.
Let me know what it’s like, sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom