| CURRENT EVENTS One Way to Skirt Past the Domestic Violence Laws

Dude that hit her wasn't born female, probably still had Nads. Italian girl should have took a shot below the belt to prove her point. If your gonna lose the match anyway, make it count.

The FEMALES will have to nut up and immediately boycott the sports that allow these people in itā€¦ if it begins to affect the bottom line and the ratings, they will stopā€¦ if they keep participating it will continue to go onā€¦crying donā€™t help shit, except rinsing the eyes..

She was born female, Christ a simple search would educate you
O.K. I try to see things on your side from time to time, but you make it difficult. I'm sure you don't give a shit about that. I'm a pretty open minded person, politically, religiously, all in all not combative, as this is, as you have stated and rightfully so, an internet forum. Things that boggles my mind, you are an atheist, but you use a deities name that you don't believe in in a lot of you're replies (no offense taken on my part), guess I'm kind of slow, but to me that's an oxymoron, like me saying "Yeti damn man that shit ain't right or Mohammed fuck you're a dumbass" (there may be a slight chance I believe the Yeti exist). Probably a mindset issue on my end, I'm sure. But what do I know?

What am I missing here?

LINK

Khelif and Taiwan's double world champion Lin Yu-ting were cleared to fight in Paris after the IOC last year stripped the IBA of its status as boxing's governing body over governance issues, and took charge of the Paris 2024 boxing competition.
Both had been disqualified at the 2023 World Championships after failing International Boxing Association (IBA) eligibility rules that prevent athletes with male XY chromosomes competing in women's events.

The statement read by Mike Tirico during NBC's live coverage earlier today was a bit of a word salad, but it also led me to believe that "she" was born a he. Part of one of the statements, which I think was from the Algerian Boxing Federation (or whatever it's called), basically said that part of the defense of the issue was that "she" had "female" listed on "her" passport. That seems like a pretty odd threshold when you could just declare what the chromosomes are. Which they didn't seem to clarify. And all that also ignores the eye test, which screams he's a male.

Except she was born a female. Sheā€™s lost to female boxers before, Italian girl that quit just didnā€™t like getting hit hard
Trust the science. He was banned last year for the XY chromosome. But, you are saying "she."

You are supporting a guy, beating up a girl, on the world stage. You can't have it both ways.

What am I missing here?

LINK

The statement read by Mike Tirico during NBC's live coverage earlier today was a bit of a word salad, but it also led me to believe that "she" was born a he. Part of one of the statements, which I think was from the Algerian Boxing Federation (or whatever it's called), basically said that part of the defense of the issue was that "she" had "female" listed on "her" passport. That seems like a pretty odd threshold when you could just declare what the chromosomes are. Which they didn't seem to clarify. And all that also ignores the eye test, which screams he's a male.
Apparently all you need to do is a simple search. :devilish:

This ā€œguyā€ was born a male. He was banned from other organizations and countries for being a maleā€¦
He has XY chromosomes that is a male no if ands or buts about it.
I do not support a man beating up a woman, you can say or color it anyways you want.
Youā€™ve shown a consistency in just taking an odd/liberal stance without any research.

Here's your double standard, on display. And you say, "we don't know you."

"She was born female." So, from birth, "she" knew she was gay.

Gender is fluid throughout life.

These two things do not co-exist.
What the fuck are you talking about? She was born a female and lived her life as a female again a simple damn search would tell you this

This ā€œguyā€ was born a male. He was banned from other organizations and countries for being a maleā€¦
He has XY chromosomes that is a male no if ands or buts about it.
I do not support a man beating up a woman, you can say or color it anyways you want.
Youā€™ve shown a consistency in just taking an odd/liberal stance without any research.
She was born a female. Fuck me do you people search anything other than stupid right wing shit before you run and type shit out with your whole chest? I mean the obtuse opinions are astonishing. I mean fuck man itā€™s one thing to be against trans people, but itā€™s entire different thing to be so full of hate that you put transphobic blinders on and just automatically jump to ā€œheā€™s a dudeā€. She was born a female in a notoriously anti-lgbtq country. Let me say it slower for you SHE WAS BORN A FEMALE, has been a female her entire life. She has XY chromosomes because she has DSD, my Christ the shear ignorance

Back
Top Bottom