| FTBL One of the most poorly coached teams in a while

The first round guys won’t come back even for a championship. There’s simply too much money at stake and I seriously doubt Saban would let them even if they begged. He cares about his players and that’s no BS. If all that’s true who do you want to come back?

Was just a thought....
Smith ...najee...OLman...all came back

I could see a lot of value coming back.....
BY strikes me as a guy wanting a championship....has plenty money...
But....then there is the injurything...
Lots to weigh....

But...i really dont expect it....
Was an unusual thing...

If other things dont change....2023 will look like ...2022

If other things dont change....2023 will look like ...2022
Walk away from the keyboard @50+yeartidefan. You are bringing everyone down :)

My take we will be fine. CNS will not sit idle and watch this thing go down. He will go to work. That is who he is at his core. Now if he or Miss Terry were have having health issues that would be a different thing. Let the GOAT do what the GOAT does.

Last edited:
Walk away from the keyboard @50+yeartidefan. You are bringing everyone down.

My take we will be fine. CNS will not sit idle and watch this thing go down. He will go to work. That is who he is at his core. Now if he or Miss Terry were have having health issues that would be a different thing. Let the GOAT do what the GOAT does.
But…..he’s washed up. He’s never came back from a season like this (sarcasm)

I have no excuse for how the Defense has performed but I will say when a QB gets hurt and can't practice it throws off his timing. I think that is some of why BY seems a little off. We all know he is better than a 50% passer even with the play calls of the current OC. Heck if BY is as sharp as normal BoB's play calling would not look nearly as bad as people on this board are saying. I am more concerned about the running game honestly. That has become a trend as has the defensive performance the last couple of years.

I have no excuse for how the Defense has performed but I will say when a QB gets hurt and can't practice it throws off his timing. I think that is some of why BY seems a little off. We all know he is better than a 50% passer even with the play calls of the current OC. Heck if BY is as sharp as normal BoB's play calling would not look nearly as bad as people on this board are saying. I am more concerned about the running game honestly. That has become a trend as has the defensive performance the last couple of years.
And don't forget this. In each of last 4 loses. Thrre was a key dropped pass late in hame
Doesn't excuse shit playing. But played a big part in outcome

Walk away from the keyboard @50+yeartidefan. You are bringing everyone down :)

Well. You disagree?
This season isnt much different than 21. Made a play here n there that helef outcome

Bit crap D play n BY being sharp was different

I guess Bryce playing at 50% due to injury is still better than a 100% Milroe. If you're QB can't throw it 35 yards, then the DB's can tighten up on their coverage. What concerns me more than getting beat is getting beat with the same players week after week playing at the same level. That tells me the guys behind them must be ordinary. How in the hell can you still be sending out a converted OLB to play TE for two years. That means the recruiting for that position has been a complete failure. Everybody in the SEC has a good TE or two of them but Alabama.

Ricks got his azz handed to him last night by the homeboyz.

I guess Bryce playing at 50% due to injury is still better than a 100% Milroe. If you're QB can't throw it 35 yards, then the DB's can tighten up on their coverage. What concerns me more than getting beat is getting beat with the same players week after week playing at the same level. That tells me the guys behind them must be ordinary. How in the hell can you still be sending out a converted OLB to play TE for two years. That means the recruiting for that position has been a complete failure. Everybody in the SEC has a good TE or two of them but Alabama.

Ricks got his azz handed to him last night by the homeboyz.
I agree with your assessment of BY. I think the injury is still lingering & it affected him.
We may be better off in the long run by not having a player like BY bail us out. May have to get back to everyone making plays ( this reminds me of basketball where they stand around & watch 1 guy do the work)
I believe Nick will fix it - see his past .
I don’t believe anything major will happen before the early signing date in December.
Regardless, it’s been (is) a hell of a ride! Roll Tide!

Hey. Lsu still has to get by @ Arkansas n @ Tx A$M...
Strange it is ...so said about CF

Bama beats MS and lsu loses to Ark this weekend

Lots of "ifs this and ifs that”

All of a sudden A&M will field a team? That program is cratering big time. When have we ever seen an entire starting lineup out with the flu? LSU is going, and it's ok to acknowledge that.ce43605a-ccbe-4471-bba7-4fc04db0d4ec_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom