| FTBL "Ole Miss is a window program." Josh Pate expands on Ole Miss making the CFP Title Game and being a big story in 2024

Ole Ms fans crowing a lot right now..
And right @bamafan4ever .....that scheduled is cream puff
If they had Bamas schedule...they would be lucky to be 6-6
(. @ ok...@tn..@lsu...@wisconsin....home vs missouri...UGA...AU...)

But Lane will screw it up...even with easy schedule
He has gotten better though. I don't see him screwing it up knowing he'll use this season to land somewhere at bigger school or nfl.

He has gotten better though. I don't see him screwing it up knowing he'll use this season to land somewhere at bigger school or nfl.
In a way, he's cut for this. Not a lot of recruiting; hit the portal with NIL. Pete can handle the HS classes.

I've already made my play on over 9½ on Fanduel. That's a C-note that'll hit just before Christmas.

In a way, he's cut for this. Not a lot of recruiting; hit the portal with NIL. Pete can handle the HS classes.

I've already made my play on over 9½ on Fanduel. That's a C-note that'll hit just before Christmas.
I will kinda look at it to....gotta go to harrahs n get my Super Bowl winnings...
My first thought though is he will be 9-3. So i might double down an go under 9 1/2
Gotta remember. Pete probably will lose one the could have won...thats my his 3rd loss

@Justneedme81

Its in the dna...cant escape what u are....

I will kinda look at it to....gotta go to harrahs n get my Super Bowl winnings...
My first thought though is he will be 9-3. So i might double down an go under 9 1/2
Gotta remember. Pete probably will lose one the could have won...thats my his 3rd loss

@Justneedme81

Its in the dna...cant escape what u are....
Peter is running his own defense.

Ole miss will be in playoff next year.

Peter is running his own defense.

Ole miss will be in playoff next year.
Well...being in CFPs may be right...like saying... will be top 15 team..
So...really...is that a GOLD standard... 9-3 may be top 15...or may not be...9-2 probably will...according to who else...you know where i am going...

@50+yeartidefan Oct 5th, @ UofSC. They don't have the defensive backfield.

They may drop the next road game at LSU. BUT. BUT LSU doesn't scare Ole Miss or Lane. At Florida?

I'll be watching the ML on Ole Miss next season. Here, and "locally."

Who...gosh...i dont know...just
Any @ game.... and rivary game...

Predict....ok.... i will go with....
...L to UGA at home..
...L to Florida on road...( pete blows this one)
...L to LSU on road
...Maybe Oklahoma at home...

Bet on any in February...NO.....look again after spring n fall stuff...

Well...being in CFPs may be right...like saying... will be top 15 team..
So...really...is that a GOLD standard... 9-3 may be top 15...or may not be...9-2 probably will...according to who else...you know where i am going...

Who...gosh...i dont know...just
Any @ game.... and rivary game...

Predict....ok.... i will go with....
...L to UGA at home..
...L to Florida on road...( pete blows this one)
...L to LSU on road
...Maybe Oklahoma at home...

Bet on any in February...NO.....look again after spring n fall stuff...
How good is Lane coming off a bye week? He has one before UF while UF is playing LSU. UF might not handle that so well.

Back
Top Bottom