| FTBL Old School

redturbo1

Guys, I am a very senior member here (in age) 1976 grad.

Do we have some problems, yes we do. Do we have any problems that we did not expect. No we do not.

I remember very well Stallings starting 0-3.

Stay calm and let the "process" work.

That is all.

That is so true. I know it gets frustrating, but come on, we all knew we were not gonna take the SEC by storm this year. Everytime I feel myself getting too upset, I just glance over at Saban on the sideline and smile. We are gonna be fine.

I'll have to check the rule book on the age requirement for OFC. Or, maybe bear facts can recall. After all, at 101 he is waaaaay older than the rest of us. :shock:

Factor, I notice you'll celebrate 102 in about 2 weeks. You got me by 37 years and 8 days. :lol:

CrimsonPirate said:
I'll have to check the rule book on the age requirement for OFC. Or, maybe bear facts can recall. After all, at 101 he is waaaaay older than the rest of us. :shock:

Factor, I notice you'll celebrate 102 in about 2 weeks. You got me by 37 years and 8 days. :lol:

That makes Factor a member of the Carbon 14 Club, yes?
:D

It Takes Eleven said:
CrimsonPirate said:

LOL

reger60 said:
It Takes Eleven said:
CrimsonPirate said:

LOL

Here, let me put my dentures in so I can laugh along with y'all. Somebody must have spiked the prune juice.

Back
Top Bottom