| FTBL OL M.I.A

musso

what has happened to top '06 signees Stadler, Ross, and Pharr???? i noticed true freshmen Vlachos and Crump appeared on the OL two deep while Stadler, Ross, and Pharr were surprisingly absent!

musso said:
what has happened to top '06 signees Stadler, Ross, and Pharr???? i noticed true freshmen Vlachos and Crump appeared on the OL two deep while Stadler, Ross, and Pharr were surprisingly absent!

Pretty amazing that 2 guys that Shula wanted to grayshirt (would not even be on the team right now if Shula had stayed), are both running 2nd team and beating out guys like Pharr, Ross, and Stadler.

Porterhouse said:
musso said:

Pretty amazing that 2 guys that Shula wanted to grayshirt (would not even be on the team right now if Shula had stayed), are both running 2nd team and beating out guys like Pharr, Ross, and Stadler.

And one thing is for sure, those guys who were willing to grayshirt definatley wants to be at Alabama.

Bama Bo said:
Porterhouse said:
musso said:

And one thing is for sure, those guys who were willing to grayshirt definatley wants to be at Alabama.

You know that's right. I have high hopes for the Vlachos kid.

Porterhouse said:
musso said:

Here is some film on Vlachos for anyone who hasn't seen. If he can perform like this at the college level, it's easy to see why he's in the mix as a Freshman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpHmtH9jJLc

Wiseace615 said:
Porterhouse said:
musso said:

Here is some film on Vlachos for anyone who hasn't seen. If he can perform like this at the college level, it's easy to see why he's in the mix as a Freshman.

Dude makes more pancakes than the Waffle House.

reger60 said:
Wiseace615 said:
Porterhouse said:
musso said:

He is definitely a beast, especially in run blocking. There were several plays in that film where he pushed the guy five or six yards down the field, then knocked him down.

Once he starts blocking someone...he doesn't stop until they hit the ground.

Did you see the play at about the 19 second mark. He took the defender into the endzone...and then put him on his butt.

One of the better videos for OL I've seen.

BamaDelta said:
reger60 said:

That's good 'cause Waffle House doesn't make pancakes. :shock: :wink:
IF the power is out they do... waffle irons are on electricity.. grill is gas... so if you every have a poweroutage or ice storm and want some good panckaes go to waffle house :)

Back
Top Bottom