| FTBL OK Where is the tailgate gonna be?

No "official" tailgate for the RTB folks, however. Porter and Lanta Tider, Doemasters and myself will probably be hooking up tomorrow around 2 and head to Mugshots for a fatburger and then walk around the quad gawking at women and trying to keep JJ from making a complete a$$ of himself. :D

rammerjammer said:
No "official" tailgate for the RTB folks, however. Porter and Lanta Tider, Doemasters and myself will probably be hooking up tomorrow around 2 and head to Mugshots for a fatburger and then walk around the quad gawking at women and trying to keep JJ from making a complete a$$ of himself. :D

Supergenius had mentioned his setup near the episcopals between Hackberry/5th. He said free beer for all except JJ. :D :D :D

It Takes Eleven said:
rammerjammer said:

Supergenius had mentioned his setup near the episcopals between Hackberry/5th. He said free beer for all except JJ. :D :D :D

Free beer?!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bamaman37 said:
It Takes Eleven said:
rammerjammer said:

Just kidding, of course. :wink:

It Takes Eleven said:
Bamaman37 said:
It Takes Eleven said:
rammerjammer said:

Just kidding, of course. :wink:

No, you already said it. I will show up expecting Supergenius to have beer waiting on me. :D

i'll be there with my sister and my best friend. i don't know exactly where we'll be yet, but i'm sure as close to the big screen as possible (we don't have tickets, but we'll be there watching on the big screen.)

we'll be the ones wearing the ALABAMA shirts and hats. :wink:

what we need are shirts (or hats) with some sort of RTB logo on them for the those who want to hang out with other RTB folks.

Back
Top Bottom