| NEWS OJ Simpson has passed.

I had just finished my first semester teaching and coaching at Fultondale HS when the chase went down. The coaching staff was having a cookout when the news broke!

What a horrible Tragedy indeed.. loved him in the naked gun..
Whether OJ did it or didn’t do it, he is being judged for that now… I blame the mainstream media for what they did to America… they used that case to divide the country racially..

Last edited:
I was loading trucks with fireworks when the office lady called us to come see the TV. Bunch of high school guys, we all ran when Ginger called. She was hot. Watched the chase for a good 30 minutes then Terry Anderson came in and cracked the whip, reminded us there were more trucks to get on the road that night before we could go home.

What a horrible Tragedy indeed.. loved him in the naked gun..
Whether OJ did it or didn’t do it, he is being judged for that now… I blame the mainstream media for what they did to America… they used that case to divide the country racially..
Definitely an event that increased the racial divide. Rodney King incident was another of those fracturing, devisive events.

One of those events where it seemed like the world stopped, both the chase and the verdict. I was in a condo in Destin a HS friend during the chase, we were glued to the TV all evening. The verdict came when we were on a field trip loading up the buses to go back to the HS after a visit to Faulkner State Community College in Bay Minette. Someone on another bus had a radio on as the verdict was read and they relayed it to the other buses as a storm cloud opened up overhead. Reactions were mixed, most were stunned. The whole ordeal from start to finish was surreal. And Norm Macdonald skewering him every weekend on SNL in a way only Norm could... weird, but that will also always stick out in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom