| FTBL Odds of getting a couple of tickets before the game

There will be plenty- walk to corner of the quad nearest to the stadium.

Prices will drop the closer to gametime.

Never take the first offer. tickets are always a negotiating process.

My 2 cents. Good luck and ROLL TIDE!

Lenny Kozlowski said:
There will be plenty- walk to corner of the quad nearest to the stadium.

Prices will drop the closer to gametime.

Never take the first offer. tickets are always a negotiating process.

My 2 cents. Good luck and ROLL TIDE!
Thanks been awhile since I've had to buy tickets off the street appreciate the advice!

93crimsonette said:
I assume you are from Atlanta according to your username. I'll be there in a few week to see The Wiggles with my 2 y.o and back in 5 weeks to see Hannah Montana with my 11 y.o. Great city! :p
You are correct. We are past the wiggles stages, we too will be at the Hannah Montana concert, in the Toyota suite thanks to my boss! My daughter thinks we just have regular seats which she is so thankful for, she is in for a surprise! 11 going on 21 right now :shock:

Atlanta_Tider said:
93crimsonette said:
I assume you are from Atlanta according to your username. I'll be there in a few week to see The Wiggles with my 2 y.o and back in 5 weeks to see Hannah Montana with my 11 y.o. Great city! :p
You are correct. We are past the wiggles stages, we too will be at the Hannah Montana concert, in the Toyota suite thanks to my boss! My daughter thinks we just have regular seats which she is so thankful for, she is in for a surprise! 11 going on 21 right now :shock:

I couldn't get within $200 of a Hannah Montana ticket here in Nashville. They sold out two shows in about 15 minutes. :shock:

I've always found that if you tell them how much you have before they tell you much they want, 90% of the time you'll get them at your price. I don't recommend saying you have $10, however that did work for me in 02 against North Texas. Thats what I always do and have never payed more than $55 for a ticket. The one I payed $55 for was 49 yard line against Ole Miss, Homecoming 02. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom