| FTBL Odds of getting a couple of tickets before the game

G

There will be plenty- walk to corner of the quad nearest to the stadium.

Prices will drop the closer to gametime.

Never take the first offer. tickets are always a negotiating process.

My 2 cents. Good luck and ROLL TIDE!

csdien

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Lenny Kozlowski said:
There will be plenty- walk to corner of the quad nearest to the stadium.

Prices will drop the closer to gametime.

Never take the first offer. tickets are always a negotiating process.

My 2 cents. Good luck and ROLL TIDE!
Thanks been awhile since I've had to buy tickets off the street appreciate the advice!

Atlanta_Tider

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Re: You want a picture huh?

93crimsonette said:
Let me dig and I'll see what I can come up with. I twirled with the alumni band last week and had a blast. Haven't twirled Yea! Alabama in 14 years. Those were the good 'ole days!!!
Those were some fun times back then! :D

Atlanta_Tider

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
93crimsonette said:
I assume you are from Atlanta according to your username. I'll be there in a few week to see The Wiggles with my 2 y.o and back in 5 weeks to see Hannah Montana with my 11 y.o. Great city! :p
You are correct. We are past the wiggles stages, we too will be at the Hannah Montana concert, in the Toyota suite thanks to my boss! My daughter thinks we just have regular seats which she is so thankful for, she is in for a surprise! 11 going on 21 right now :shock:

reger60

Scholarship Club
Atlanta_Tider said:
93crimsonette said:
I assume you are from Atlanta according to your username. I'll be there in a few week to see The Wiggles with my 2 y.o and back in 5 weeks to see Hannah Montana with my 11 y.o. Great city! :p
You are correct. We are past the wiggles stages, we too will be at the Hannah Montana concert, in the Toyota suite thanks to my boss! My daughter thinks we just have regular seats which she is so thankful for, she is in for a surprise! 11 going on 21 right now :shock:

I couldn't get within $200 of a Hannah Montana ticket here in Nashville. They sold out two shows in about 15 minutes. :shock:

KingKat

Verified Member
Sideline Club
I've always found that if you tell them how much you have before they tell you much they want, 90% of the time you'll get them at your price. I don't recommend saying you have $10, however that did work for me in 02 against North Texas. Thats what I always do and have never payed more than $55 for a ticket. The one I payed $55 for was 49 yard line against Ole Miss, Homecoming 02. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom