| FTBL Nutt gets the gate

The article mentioned it, but he could go to Ole Miss, that would be interesting. If I were him, I would love that idea of being able to play Arkansas every year.

Bama Los said:
The article mentioned it, but he could go to Ole Miss, that would be interesting. If I were him, I would love that idea of being able to play Arkansas every year.

Ive also heard that Coach Fran was a big possibilty at Ole Miss. Thats what a source has told me last night

I know that he had some inexplicable losses, but being an old school fan I always liked the way his teams played. Power running, plus a hard hitting physical defense. This year's team had some flaws, like no credible passing game and a vulnerable secondary. Probably UT carving them up was what did this. Also, the sound and fury from some of his fan base really had to make his job unpleasant. In the end, he doesn't have to be at all apologetic about his record, and apparently he just did not want to put up with the nut case fans any more. I can't say that I blame him.

If he went to Ole Miss and had similar results there to what he's done at ARkansas, he'd be looked on as the second coming of Johnny Vaught.

if they fired him, it'll be the worst move a program has made since Pissy Missy got rid of Cut.

if he left on his own, good for him. They didn't know how good they had it.

psychojoe said:
I know that he had some inexplicable losses, but being an old school fan I always liked the way his teams played. Power running, plus a hard hitting physical defense. This year's team had some flaws, like no credible passing game and a vulnerable secondary. Probably UT carving them up was what did this. Also, the sound and fury from some of his fan base really had to make his job unpleasant. In the end, he doesn't have to be at all apologetic about his record, and apparently he just did not want to put up with the nut case fans any more. I can't say that I blame him.

If he went to Ole Miss and had similar results there to what he's done at ARkansas, he'd be looked on as the second coming of Johnny Vaught.

Agreed i love his style of football. I really think he did a great job especially this year. He had a pretty good season to not have a QB(passing game). Everybody in the stadium knew what was coming and still couldnt stop it.

BAMA-FREAK said:
Bama Los said:

Ive also heard that Coach Fran was a big possibilty at Ole Miss. Thats what a source has told me last night

Fran to Ole Miss....MMMMMMMMMM I like having the chance to beat up on fran every year.

psychojoe said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3128404

I really thought he'd saved his job Saturday.

The guy's had nine lives I swear! :roll: He does just enough every year to keep from getting the ax. Didn't work this time.

Ole Miss would be wise to go after Nutt. Very wise, IMO. I know the guy is a goof and takes a bit of a beating, but he is a solid coach and would do very well at Ole Miss.

Porterhouse said:
Ole Miss would be wise to go after Nutt. Very wise, IMO. I know the guy is a goof and takes a bit of a beating, but he is a solid coach and would do very well at Ole Miss.

I for one would like to see is a$$ out of the SEC.
He can coach no doubt. If he ever gets the right offense and defensive coordinators (at the same time) he will do some damage.

Back
Top Bottom