| FTBL Now what?

G

Now we go play the Vols, but given the fact that Ole Miss isn't that good. Bama just scraped by I'm not complaining about the win, but a few play calls went the other way what would have happend..

How many times can we say that team is better team than there record shows. I mean we said that about Houston, Ark, and Vandy.

The offense looked much better, but the defense looked very bad.. Ole Miss dropped 24 on us. What improvements can we make to get ready for the Vols.

We didn't get a lot of front pressure. Without having to use zone blitzs. Untill the end of the game. "when it counts some would say" Just remember this is the VOLS we should kill them every chance we get!

Yea just thinking to myself. The second half of the season I see is a marking stick for the tide. It will show where we are at, and what well need to improve on. Taking on Ucheat, LSU, and Barn will show just how far we have come and have to go.

Optimus said:
Yea just thinking to myself. The second half of the season I see is a marking stick for the tide. It will show where we are at, and what well need to improve on. Taking on Ucheat, LSU, and Barn will show just how far we have come and have to go.

Oh, I know and agree.

I just realized at the start of the 4th Q how much we needed this win. I try not to pay too much attention to that during the week, but this one was HUGE.

'Bama-UT...is Bama-UT.
How we're playing makes no difference in that game, just like the Iron Bowl.

That game is based on HATE, though it's sad to say. If we want it bad enough....we'll get it.

Every game comes down to talent and playmaking but the biggest plays come down to heart and emotion, in rivalry games.

~Bryan

Ole Miss was more like the team that played Florida in this game, but you know, close games with Ole Miss are norm, kinda like Vandy games. I don't want to hear this negative crap all week from other fans, we got the win, work on fixing the problems we can, and try to keep up on what went good.

PS: We knew the D was supposed to be like this all year, I give alot of credit to the Ole Miiss O for really playing hard, but the D is not elite, and is not going to be consistent for us all year long.

Hopefully we win next week.

EDIT : The negativity crap is not directed at you, this is my general view from some of the topics that haver started, I just don't want to post every place

I'll start worrying about UT tomorrow. I'm invoking the 24 hour rule on myself. I'll enjoy this win, then tomorrow I'll worry about how I'll beat UT.

It usually comes down to the last play in these games.

I know on paper Ole Miss looks like a shitty team but just like any SEC team, they can change in a heartbeat. They played with intent to win against UF and they did the same, if not better, when they played us.

Ok guys well hold over till 24 hours. My hat's off to all Ole Miss fans you guys played some ball today! Outstanding player that #86 he's a star in the making!

StuckNMS said:
Ole Miss isn't quite as bad of a team as their record shows.

The 85 scholarship rule is rearing it's ugly head this year in ways we'd never imagine throughout the entire NCAA. The BCS title game will likely be played between two teams with at least (if not more) one loss. I don't see any team going undefeated.

There it is... LOL

I will agree the 85 is really hurting us a lot. CNS is doing a great job with the players, and the team could play for the west.

I hope our secondary gets a good tune up. We will need it vs. the Vols. I hope we kill'em!

Back
Top Bottom