| FTBL Notre Dame vs Alabama Mega Cast with Eli and crew

eatidefan

From ESPN press room:

• Hometown Audio Feed: Fans can listen to the local radio broadcast of each of the four teams, with their audio feed synced up with ESPN’s presentation. This MegaCast feed is made possible in conjunction with Alabama Radio Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College, Clemson Sports and Campus Marketing Powered by JMI Sports, Notre Dame Radio Network Powered by Notre Dame Global Partnerships and Ohio State Sports Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College.

• Alabama (SEC Network): Eli Gold, John Parker Wilson, Rashad Johnson and Chris Stewart
    • Clemson (ACC Network): Don Munson, Tim Bourret and Reggie Merriweather
    • Notre Dame (ACC Network): Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris and Jack Nolan
    • Ohio State (ESPN App): Paul Keels, Jim Lachey, Matt Andrews and Skip Mosic
Love to here Eli call the game!!!! Syncing up audio with TV has been a challenge this year.
RTR

I'll be working.....again.....so I'll have to listen on my phone. I use the SEC Football app and it allows you to pick which broadcast you want to listen to. So I always use the local radio version. That way, I get Eli and the guys.

I really enjoyed it. Agree on the split screen. I noticed the game was about 6 - 8 seconds ahead of the ESPN channel. I have Spectrum cable maybe that was why.

We were a second off, which was bothersome sometimes. The Notre Lame TD that was called back, for example...When we saw Book throw the ball, we heard Eli call, "Touchdown."

I really would have preferred not having the screen split. The smaller screen was focused almost exclusively on Saban, as if he was going to do some tricks for us while the game went on. Would have been better if the secondary screen was an All-22 or something like that.

The split screen was terrible.
i split between the espn n sec network

liked listening to eli
I really try watching it that way! That why I post on the game thread. That I can't watch and post on the game. I have enough trouble reading what is posted! More that half the time I don't listen to what the announcers have to say! I'm screaming at the TV anyway! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom