| FTBL No talk of this young man

Porterhouse said:
A true freshman that is playing like 3 year starter right now.

Agreed. He has caught some heat for falling down on a few plays that were big for a couple of our opponents this year, but yesterday he swung the momentum to the Tide at a key point in the game. Great to see him have such a good game.

I believe his stats were 7 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, 2 interceptions and 2 pass breakups.

Kid had a HUGE day and may be our best DB.

Also, this is the guy that was a 1 star player on Rivals before he committed to Bama. After he committed, he was moved to 4 stars. Great find by Saban!!!

He deserves the game ball if he already didn't receive it. JP and DJ played very well and took care of business, but Kareem is the reason why we won this weekend.

bear facts said:
Redshirt freshman, right? Just wait until he gets seasoned.

He is a true freshman. He enrolled early and went trough spring practice, but he is a true freshman. Hard to believe after watching him play yesterday.

Outlaw said:
Our best DB?

A stretch. He had a fantastic game, but a stretch IMO.

Props to him though...one of his INT was a beaut!

I don't think it's a stretch. Castille has been burnt a few times this season. It's not like our DBs are playing lights out. Kareem has played as tight as any of our DBs.

Argo said:
Outlaw said:
Our best DB?

A stretch. He had a fantastic game, but a stretch IMO.

Props to him though...one of his INT was a beaut!

I don't think it's a stretch. Castille has been burnt a few times this season. It's not like our DBs are playing lights out. Kareem has played as tight as any of our DBs.

Agreed. In terms of ability, Jackson probably is our best true cover corner.

We passed several Alabama players on our way home from the post game shopping at The Trunk. I promise had we passed Kareem I would have had to excuse my behavior. I would have hugged him til he couldn't breathe. Lucky for him he went the other direction or hadn't left yet. :wink:

SOOOOOoooo happy to have him 3 more years good Lord willin and the creek don't rise.

We might have more good YOUNG players than previously thought. Just wait till Head Coach Nick Saban has a few more recruiting classes under his belt at the Capstone.

We won't be upset by going 7-4...we will be upset by going 12-1. ;)

Back
Top Bottom