| FTBL No respect?

thebutcher

Verified Member
I love it! 92, vs. the Gators? A sure loss for us, according to the experts. Langham was a stud! Sugar Bowl vs. the Canes? Sure loss again. 99 vs. the Gators again, why even show up? We all know how that went. (with Dubose running the show, by the way, I see he is doing well, and wish him well!) Granted it is 2008 now, and I don't live in the past per say, but I don't see any reason why Bama can't beat the Gators. Just remember the so called experts didn't give us a shot vs. Clemson, or Ga. this season. Now let's take the Iron Bowl back in a big way, and then shut the "experts" up!!!!! RTR!!!!!!

thebutcher said:
I love it! 92, vs. the Gators? A sure loss for us, according to the experts. Langham was a stud! Sugar Bowl vs. the Canes? Sure loss again. 99 vs. the Gators again, why even show up? We all know how that went. (with Dubose running the show, by the way, I see he is doing well, and wish him well!) Granted it is 2008 now, and I don't live in the past per say, but I don't see any reason why Bama can't beat the Gators. Just remember the so called experts didn't give us a shot vs. Clemson, or Ga. this season. Now let's take the Iron Bowl back in a big way, and then shut the "experts" up!!!!! RTR!!!!!!

You know Kirk Herbstrieht has a one track mind! It goes "TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW"

You got that right! We saw him eat crow last Dec. when he said Miles was going to Mich. Is Tebow good? Yes..... Does Fla. get the automatic win over Bama? NO!!!!!! RTR!!! If we are th only ones that believe the fine. It will be just that much sweeter!

Yep, we were talking about this the other day before class. I hope no one picks BAMA to win, and Florida is a 20 point favorite. It will just make a victory over the gaytors even sweeter. cool8)

Number1TideFan19 said:
thebutcher said:

You know Kirk Herbstrieht has a one track mind! It goes "TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW"
Soon he's going to be known as "Tim Teabag."

I can't stand Urban Meyer. Next to beating Auburn, that would be the most satisfying win, if it all happens. (Outside of a NC of course). Nobody gives us a chance, and I hope it stays that way.

bamaupsman said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
thebutcher said:

Soon he's going to be known as "Tim Teabag."

I think he already does....That's what weirds me out about it! ;pu

Swamptick said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
I hope bama makes gator stew outta them. They ae so cocky it drives me crazy.

Very true. Glad to see you are still around Orange!

What's the latest up yonder about the replacement?

i have no idea....i just want them to get someone so recruting will stableize.....yah im still lurking around,just been busy lately

ORANGEADDICT said:
Swamptick said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
I hope bama makes gator stew outta them. They ae so cocky it drives me crazy.

Very true. Glad to see you are still around Orange!

What's the latest up yonder about the replacement?

i have no idea....i just want them to get someone so recruting will stableize.....yah im still lurking around,just been busy lately

Reports yesterday was it was possibly going to be Brian Kelly from Cincy.

http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6270202/11796606

thebutcher said:
I love it! 92, vs. the Gators? A sure loss for us, according to the experts. Langham was a stud!

Sure loss? Nope. We entered the game undefeated, and Florida was just starting their little run. They entered the SECCG with 3 losses and played us toe to toe. It should never have come down to the Langham int., but it did.

Back
Top Bottom