| FTBL No Regrets !

I'm super proud of these kids and this team. They played like champions for our university.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out later that CNS tells this team in the locker room that he's never been more proud of any team he has coached!

RTR and thank you team! Now let's go win the Sugar Bowl.

Hell of a game our boys played hard. I feel bad for the seniors you know they wanted this win, but the future is still bright for Bama. Remember we only have 9 seniors playing compared to 16 freshmen. And WOW wut a nite Julio Jones had. Roll Tide!!

No one really expected Bama to be 12-1 back before this season started. Credit goes to CNS, his staff and the players for buying into the program. BAMA IS BACK!

Today, we were just beaten by a better team.

aug said:
Hell of a game our boys played hard. I feel bad for the seniors you know they wanted this win, but the future is still bright for Bama. Remember we only have 9 seniors playing compared to 16 freshmen. And WOW wut a nite Julio Jones had. Roll Tide!!

Yep, now we just got to get another playmaker to line up across the formation from him. Hes our only threat right now in the passing game.

Future is bright though. I feel like its the 90's all over again with Spurrier and Stallings. You got to know the other coaches see where Bama and UF are headed.

Wow, at the beginning of this season, the best anyone expected out of Bama was 3 losses and 2-3rd place in the West. The future is bright for the Tide....

I wholeheartedly agree!!!

If you page backward a few months, I don't think anyone predicted this, or very few! We've come so far just this season. I know it's hard to get to this game and then lose, but we should be so so SO proud of the team and staff. I am. I can be disappointed in tonight and still be incredibly proud and satisfied.

I know we will be in a great bowl and my GOD, can you imagine what next year will be like?!?!?

Roll Tide Roll

I have throughly enjoyed this season so far. The devolopment of a championship attitude is already there and I love it.

I remember too many recent years of poor attitudes and not even being in a game. I love the fact that we are in games now and there not over in the 3rd quarter.

Losing is a part of life and we got beat by a great team and we played almost flawlessly. This is the way great teams should always show up.

Back
Top Bottom