| GAME THREAD No. 2/2 Alabama Dominant on Both Sides of Ball in a 55-3 Victory over Vanderbilt

I know Vandy sucks but I will say that first half is as good as BY as ever looked and probably the best half I've ever seen a QB have. BOB did do a better job of moving #3 around this week and it seemed like they were activiely trying to get he and Brooks involved early and often and it paid off. Jase is the best runner in the backfield. He just has better vision and is even more physical than Gibbs. Gibbs is the superior pass catcher but I would love to see more packages with both he and Jase in the game. Whether that means putting Gibbs in motion or them both being in the backfield, I think it gives defenses problems. Latu going down would be apocalyptic for this offense. BOB did a good job of opening up the run wtih the pass and doing more tempo stuff, too.

Vandy's OC should be fired immediately. Why in the world you wouldn't spend the majority of that game using a TE and/or back to help out against Anderson is just unfathomable.

The D has been great in all 4 games (hard to score on or run on). The offense has been incosistent but getting better. Improvement is what we needed to see. The real test for how far they have progressed will start this weekend with a road SEC game.

We need those hateful competitors to show up this weekend.

Last edited:
The D has been great in all 4 games (hard to score on or run on). The offense has been incosistent but getting better. mprovement is what we needed to see. The real test for how far they have progressed will start this weekend with a road SEC game.

Jase absolutely gave me that "hateful competitor" vibe with some of his runs. He ran angry.

Jase absolutely gave me that "hateful competitor" vibe with some of his runs. He ran angry.
We need more of those especially on the OL. We definetly need them in a road game environment.

Hope we see #47 and #9 fully healthy and starting on defense Saturday,

Speaking of Jase, I guess it should not be a surprise that it has taken him a little bit of time to get back since he was out for so long with an injury.

The D has been great in all 4 games (hard to score on or run on). The offense has been incosistent but getting better. Improvement is what we needed to see. The real test for how far they have progressed will start this weekend with a road SEC game.

I'm still very unsure of our defense. We haven't played a quarterback that can really light it up. Ewers absolutely killed us in limited action. Jefferson and Hooker concern me pretty good. Yes, run defense has been stellar, but pass defense has some issues outside of Arnold.

Back
Top Bottom