| FTBL No 11:30 hangover effect

jaycoach

Verified Member
I hope that everyone that goes to the game Saturday gets a early night's sleep and gets as loud as humanly possible Saturday. In the past, our 1130 games have been fairly tame. Granted we never had to play them at 11:30 :roll:

Good call. I am a little anxious myself to see how rowdy the good fans are going to be.

You can count on one thing. Swamptick will show up LOUD and PROUD and ready to ROCK MY FACE OFF!!

Billie Bob said:
Lenny, that would be 1989 (Legion Field) to be exact. The day that Siran Stacy ran wild on the Vols! One of the best games I've ever been to :!:

WOW!!! you just sparked my memory. i had almost forgotten about that game. i had to listen to it on the radio cause my Dad and i were riding around looking for a new place to live. great game... if you're a Bama fan.

Maybe everyone will be well awake and not enough time for the brown liquor to kick in.

Whats the weather going to be like, nice and cool? Maybe that will get a buzz in the air.

ROLL TIDE! I'll be there and I'll be LOUD as always.

I just hope the family below us that tries to give us evil looks as they plug up their ears because we are being too loud don't show up! :evil:

TWJUA said:
Maybe everyone will be well awake and not enough time for the brown liquor to kick in.

Whats the weather going to be like, nice and cool? Maybe that will get a buzz in the air.

Doubt it... people were drunk for the UGA game at 9:30 in the morning

Back
Top Bottom