| FTBL Nick Saban: How Good Do You Want to Be?

BamaHeat

Hi!
They re-covered the book with a picture of him in Bama dress. I wonder how some other team's fans will react?

Nick%20Saban%20book.gif

New version

Old version

Sorry if this was posted

Where is the Alabama Logo on his shirt. It seems to me that he has a problem with sporting around in clothing with the Alabama logo. I would like to see an 'A', elephant or something.

RllTd3413 said:
Where is the Alabama Logo on his shirt. It seems to me that he has a problem with sporting around in clothing with the Alabama logo. I would like to see an 'A', elephant or something.

I'm happy he has his own clothes and doesn't look like 'Bama Fever threw-up on him. The fact that he's the coach here, doesn't mean he can't wear what he wants. Trust me, on game-day he'll have 'Bama gear on.

Don't get me wrong AlabamaMan.....I agree with you about looking as though Bama Fever threw-up on him. I do beleve that he ought to show some sort of logo on the front cover of his book. It does not have to be elaborate; just simple.

He sure didn't have a problem sporting around the LSWho? logo.

rolltyroll said:
Amen to that. I hope that he doesn't even where the A logo on gamedays. I hope he wears the suit and tie. 8)

I'm an old guy and I always liked seeing the coach wear a suit and tie on game day. There was something meaningful during the pre-game and half time speeches when he would dress accordingly. Just my take.

I wonder how some other team's fans will react?

;zzz

I don't mind that. I got hacked off at the photoshopped National Championship picture that some of your fans used. That was pretty sad.

I saw this months ago. I bought a copy of the original book when it came out. He says all types of stuff about team unity, integrity, etc., etc. He was a sports psychology major, so you get a lot of that in the book and he tries to turn it into leadership principles for the business world as well. It's your basic self help book with a football background.

If anyone wants to read how awesome he was at LSU while he was with us, you're welcome to it. You can have my copy if you want.

Back
Top Bottom