| FTBL nice win

stephenpe

After the ole miss debacle down here in gville it was pleasant watching the faces of the dogs during the first half of your game last nite. Bama has impressed me all year. Saban looks as if he has a double hemerroid the whole time (even up by 30 at the half).
I guess he saw how serious Bryant always was and is
getting into character. THis may be a special year for you guys and rankings mean nothing. If you win out its all for you to bring the SEC even more
glory. Im hoping UF can solve its inconsistent offensive problems and meet the tide in Atlanta.
good luck............

Hey, I love talking FB with good fans. Your team reminds me of your good ones in the old days. Excellent running game and very good D. And this time you have what appears to be a damned good QB with some nice recievers, Julio will be a star for sure.
I only hear negative about NickS from your rivals but I do remember his dad moving around alot. He is a serious guy but seemed OK in post game interview with the gameday guys. Gave props to his players right off.

stephenpe said:
After the ole miss debacle down here in gville it was pleasant watching the faces of the dogs during the first half of your game last nite. Bama has impressed me all year. Saban looks as if he has a double hemerroid the whole time (even up by 30 at the half).
I guess he saw how serious Bryant always was and is
getting into character. THis may be a special year for you guys and rankings mean nothing. If you win out its all for you to bring the SEC even more
glory. Im hoping UF can solve its inconsistent offensive problems and meet the tide in Atlanta.
good luck............

Thanks for the good sportsmanship. Sometimes it seems to be in short supply.

Back
Top Bottom