| PRO NFL teams are eyeing former Ohio State HC Urban Meyer for head-coach openings- ESPN

The Khan's are just crazy enough to do it, so it's a good fit in that way. One of Urban's must have's for taking a job, was a good QB, so they will check that box as well on draft day. Mentioned the other day, his friend and Jags Director of Player Personnel, Trent Baalke, was the one who pushed for this marriage. He got it, and it could end up with him getting the GM spot at Urban's request. I still don't think Urban will have substantial long term success there though. He's going to find out the headaches are still there, they just come in different forms, especially if he insists on full control. That's a lot of have on one's plate for a first time coach in the league...

The Khan's are just crazy enough to do it, so it's a good fit in that way. One of Urban's must have's for taking a job, was a good QB, so they will check that box as well on draft day. Mentioned the other day, his friend and Jags Director of Player Personnel, Trent Baalke, was the one who pushed for this marriage. He got it, and it could end up with him getting the GM spot at Urban's request. I still don't think Urban will have substantial long term success there though. He's going to find out the headaches are still there, they just come in different forms, especially if he insists on full control. That's a lot of have on one's plate for a first time coach in the league...
I bet we will not see any of Bama players going the the Jags for now!

I bet we will not see any of Bama players going the the Jags for now!

If he's going to win in the NFL, he better set aside his pride pretty quick. As for Bama, you'd think he'd be pretty impressed at this point. Before the year began he said, all SEC teams would have multiple losses. Bama had zero. He then picked Ohio State to beat the Tide on Monday night. Bama skull dragged them. Sounds to me like a team that exceeds his expectations...

If he's going to win in the NFL, he better set aside his pride pretty quick. As for Bama, you'd think he'd be pretty impressed at this point. Before the year began he said, all SEC teams would have multiple losses. Bama had zero. He then picked Ohio State to beat the Tide on Monday night. Bama skull dragged them. Sounds to me like a team that exceeds his expectations...
I think he did say something good about Bama? Before Monday game. But every back to the ND game. He didn't have anything good to say.

Back
Top Bottom