| FTBL New polls 11/4/07

Glad to see that the voters didn't go crazy and boot us out of the polls for the loss. For once I think that got it about right.

After LSU's poor performance, how in the world did they pick up two more first place votes?

Who watched the OSU game and then LSU and came away thinking "I think LSU is heading in a Championship direction more so than OSU"?

I kinda thought that they'd jump Oregon ahead of LSU. Maybe I'm just crazy? :lol:

LSU hasn't dominated the last 4 games they've played to be as talented as they are. It really is hard to believe they haven't lost more then one.

I just wanted to say I'd rather see Kansas win the NC then LSU or OSU. Btw Kansas is having the best season of football in 99 years so I think they have waited long enough to be in the hunt. Although some would yell and scream that they haven't play anyone. To them I would responed who the hell has Ohio state played? :lol:

bamadezz said:
I kinda thought that they'd jump Oregon ahead of LSU. Maybe I'm just crazy? :lol:

LSU hasn't dominated the last 4 games they've played to be as talented as they are. It really is hard to believe they haven't lost more then one.

Herb Kirkstreit or Kirk Herbstreit or whoever was very vocal about Oregon's "right" to be ranked ahead of LSU. I just don't see it. 'Course, I'm an SEC guy.

CrimsonPirate said:
bamadezz said:

Herb Kirkstreit or Kirk Herbstreit or whoever was very vocal about Oregon's "right" to be ranked ahead of LSU. I just don't see it. 'Course, I'm an SEC guy.

Keep in mind that they base Oregon's "right" to be in the NC game upon their victories over Michigan (Appy State anyone) and USC (Stanford anyone). Oregon is just as overrated as everyone else.

just curious, have you watched any Oregon games this year.

LSU has the toughest schedule out of anyone in the top-5 (based on rankings). Kansas hasn't played anyone yet, the big-12 (especially the North) is having a tough year.

I'm no fan of Oregon. I just figured by the way they were talking on a few of the sports shows that it would happen. I wasn't saying it so much meaning I wanted them to be ahead of LSU. All season all they have talked about is Oregon. So I just assumed...

To be honest, if Alabama isn't in the running for the NC. I could care less who wins it, SEC or not. I do not pull for anyone but Bama. So I'm certainly not gonna pull for LSU simply because their in our division. At this point, I just want them to get beat, no matter who they play :D

Although I only pull for UA, I still KNOW the SEC is the toughest most overlooked conference in college football, bottom line.

a$#

I still don't like LSWho but after last night we earned the respect of the LSWho fans where we was seating they was real cockey to begin with and at the end they where just happy and thankful they won this one but If anyone has played FL,KY,AUB,AL and only lose 1 of them I will be respectful to even if of them could have been loses and say they should get a shot so good luck LSWho

Back
Top Bottom