Need Prayers I'm having trouble walking.

**UPDATE**
Well, I'm still can't walk without my walker, I go Thurday back for a check up with the doctor. I just hoping he will not want to go back in. Right now I'm asking prayers for my wife because of what she has done for me while I can't drive. She has done way over what a wife should do for her husband.

**UPDATE**
Well, I'm still can't walk without my walker, I go Thurday back for a check up with the doctor. I just hoping he will not want to go back in. Right now I'm asking prayers for my wife because of what she has done for me while I can't drive. She has done way over what a wife should do for her husband.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife. You are a trooper Rick, and so is your wife. Hang in there!!

**UPDATE**
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but I am telling you I was giving three things I could do: shot in the knee, take pills, or replaceing the knee cap. Can't replaceing the knee cap it may get reinfection, I don't want the shot right now, so I guess it pills for me.

OK I get blood and urine test ever time I go to the VA for my 6 month check up. Feb 2th my ua test wasn't the best. So this Tuesday I go to the VA for a class for Renal Kidney class. Please prayer for me.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but I am telling you I was giving three things I could do: shot in the knee, take pills, or replaceing the knee cap. Can't replaceing the knee cap it may get reinfection, I don't want the shot right now, so I guess it pills for me.

OK I get blood and urine test ever time I go to the VA for my 6 month check up. Feb 2th my ua test wasn't the best. So this Tuesday I go to the VA for a class for Renal Kidney class. Please prayer for me.

Sending lots of love, good vibes, positive thoughts, and prayers your way!

Sorry haven't been on here in a while, but I'm back on now. Just to let you all know, Kidney rating did drop, but, not enough, I just got to watch the salt and my diet. Great news I had to take the shot to the knee because of the meds I was taking would harm the kidney. So it also helps me with my walking. Yes, I am walking again with help from a cane. Thanks for all the prayers you all have sent up for me and all other. Also, I was approved for disability,which is a blessing for my family now. RTR!!!! Nothing but RTR!!!!

Sorry haven't been on here in a while, but I'm back on now. Just to let you all know, Kidney rating did drop, but, not enough, I just got to watch the salt and my diet. Great news I had to take the shot to the knee because of the meds I was taking would harm the kidney. So it also helps me with my walking. Yes, I am walking again with help from a cane. Thanks for all the prayers you all have sent up for me and all other. Also, I was approved for disability,which is a blessing for my family now. RTR!!!! Nothing but RTR!!!!

Glad to hear it, Rick! RTR! :):):)

Back
Top Bottom