| FTBL Need help finding a jersey...

G

My nephew wants a Mark Ingram jersey for Christmas and I have struggled to find one that actually looks like the game day unis. I was hoping someone on here had some insight or suggestions? I've searched the internet, rolltide.com, footballfanatics, etc.

Any thoughts?

This is what I did last year for my oldest who could NOT leave Tuscaloosa without a #22 DJ Hall jersey (at the time).

The Trunk in Tuscaloosa will "custom make" them for you. We went in the store, tried them on, etc... but I'm sure you could just call or order online. Their web address is www.heybama.com.

We also got one this year (#8 Julio), and it ended up being about $45. I have no idea how "authentic" you want it. Don't know if it will past your test or not.

PB010010b.jpg

Thanks for the help, guys.

I found the site for The Trunk but didn't know they'd embroider the A on the neckline--I like the way that looks.

Duder said:

I found the site for The Trunk but didn't know they'd embroider the A on the neckline--I like the way that looks.

Yep, I didn't know that last year. It's an additional $7 or $8, but like I said all of our add-on's and the jersey came to about $45. The only thing they weren't able to add on due to licensing agreements was the SEC patch.

BamaDelta said:
Duder said:

Yep, I didn't know that last year. It's an additional $7 or $8, but like I said all of our add-on's and the jersey came to about $45. The only thing they weren't able to add on due to licensing agreements was the SEC patch.

*cough, cough* and a Nike symbol. :D

i am fairly confident that an authentic replica(oxy-moron anyone?) will be available at Hibbets next year, as they usually make them available for about 2 or 3 players each year, depending on whom is considered the stars

TerryP said:
BamaDelta said:
Duder said:

*cough, cough* and a Nike symbol. :D

Oops, missed that! :D

Back
Top Bottom