| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week.

If George Tech played Texas or Oklahoma. GT helmet would have 1939,43,44,52,51. OK? help me out on this one It showing Miss. St having and SECC ? Was this because of a Florida forfeit?

Wouldn't be surprised if Virginia hangs another loss on UNC. The kid at QB for the Cavs (Armstrong) is pretty good. Howell is a good QB too but he lost all of his weapons from last year. Think they may have overrated UNC with the rankings this year.

I've caught at least three, maybe four, of the College Football Live podcasts this week as well as a few others. Everyone of these have discussed Auburn's game; specifically Nix and hit INT's on the road.

What caught my attention this morning after hearing Galloway talk about hearing calls in the "White Out" environment was what I didn't hear mentioned. Recall, last year when Nix was tossing all of these INT's he wasn't having to fight crowd noise. I guess they're assuming all the listeners would automatically remember how road environments last season were docile. 🤷‍♂️

That seems like a pretty big thing to just assume.

Back
Top Bottom